DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Stylish Outdoor Shoes - Black (Size-43/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMustafa36 on 02/05/2012

+ Price is very decent when compared to the original, which is at least 3 times more expensive, not to mention the free shipping to Saudi Arabia. + It looks and feels great despite its cheap price. + Fits great, when you get the sizing right. + I look forward to how other people will look at me when I wear them :) - Needs to get used to until you can ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMisterMY on 07/26/2011

Comfortable shoes. I use them on erveryday life. Price is about 1/6 of what it costs here (not the same brand thou) Feels good once you get used to it. Takes some time to get use to. Delivery is VERY slow, took almost a month to get them, so order in good time. It's more of a fation thing. Going to office with them is not trivial, but it works for me.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGoobarking on 06/10/2011

this product is amazing it fits great and has that two of a kind feeling, this and the legit five finger shoes. the sizing for the shoe is kinda tricky since the size claimed is not very accurate. the best way to make sure that you are getting the correct size for your foot which is very important is to take the dimensions DX gives for the product. ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections