DX » Community » Reviews » 12V SMD LED Strip (30cm White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by00cupcake00 on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The lights have a slight tinge of blue as they are so bright. The strip is flexible and about 1.5cm wide. I have stuck them onto my car front bumper and they work amazingly well. they can be seen during the day and look amazing at night the positive and negati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobin17 on 05/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The brakelight of my car was broken. It had 10 (old) lightbulbs that could not be replaced individually. Instead I had to buy a whole new brakelight. Luckily there is DX with this nice product. It is really flat, about 0.5 mm thick. The light is nice and brigh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysueco on 10/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Realy good for building ambilight behind your TV. Comes with 3M sticker behind. just peel and adhesive behind the tv. Make sure you buy a 12V adapter to use. I got this and the adapter plus the ac remote kill switch so when i turn of the tv the lights go off. Cons:I wish... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuraj1986 on 09/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its really good product that is built ok and purpose is outstanding. Ive instaled it in my car and it has a really bright light Cons:Its really good product that is built ok and purpose is outstanding. Ive instaled it in my car and it has a really bright light OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirethorn on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Competitive price. White has a hint of blue. Cons:Could still be a little cheaper. Not as bright as other people claim it to be but judging by the look of the packaging, the brightness fits the bill. Packaging received differs from picture (but doesn't matter).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byginnnts on 09/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright light! Mounted it on my cars bumper and it looks awsome! It survived -5C temp and all leds still work so i think temperature is not an issue! Cons:Bought two of these light strips but light is a bit different! One is cold white, but the other one is a bit wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbrandhu on 03/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beim Anschluss an 12V gibt der Strip ein helles, weißes Licht ab. Es ist heller, als die anderen Strips, welche Schwarz sind. Auf dem Strip sind 15 weiße SMD-Leds und 5 Vorwiderstände aufgelötet. Cons:Die Konstruktionsqualität läs... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections