DX » Community » Reviews » Glass Optics for Flashlights (28mm)
  • 5 star 18 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycooper11 on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This lens was recommended to me and on opening the package was not disappointed good quality glass in perfect condition Cons:this is where my problem started dismantled flashlight and to my dismay found new lens wouldn't fit luckily my understanding optician resolved th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPorokl on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is more crystal than plastic and more heavy. It transmit more lumens in general, but... Cons:at least, I arrived for the sample, It is no spherical dome, It has hot point on top. I can't focus led emitter clearly, HotSpot has blurred. The projection of the crystal LE... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZR3 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I must say that the craftsmanship of this glass lens is superb. It is, as would anyone say by looking at it, is that the circumference of the of the lens (edge) is perfectly round. The curvature of the lens is also perfectly uniform. And, dare I say again, the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarper123 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: Bought with the intention to replace the stock plastic convex lens of my torch wfs 501b .This glass optics convex lens is of very good quality built. Dont drop it lol.They come in plastic bags, arrived undamaged, good-looking what more can you ask? Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytommycat on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is nice. It come in nice quality, super clear, pure glass material (not plastic). It makes my flashlight's beam looks beautiful at the night. It is really a good replacement for flashlight with 28mm lens! Cons:Well... I think I was being cheated by some false reviews... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydarstedt on 09/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. Fit well to my Surefire 6P. Narrows the beam some. The material is glass which is not easily scratched. Cons:Narrows the beam a bit but doesn't focus it as much as I wanted. The brighest inner part of the beam is in the form of a square which annoys me a bit. I t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytraderblue on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought with the intention to replace the stock plastic convex lens of SKU: 126256 . The stock plastic convex lens is about 28.23mm diameter with thickness 83.43mm. This glass optics lens is around 27.93mm diameter with thickness 94.10mm. This glass optics conv... Read more

Glass Optics for Flashlights (28mm) SKU-5297  Glass Optics for Flashlights (28mm) SKU-5297  Glass Optics for Flashlights (28mm)
    0 0
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good lens for the price - real glass, not plastic - perfect fit on my L2 host - build quality, very good - very useful at keeping the dogs away at night Cons:- to bad it does not have any anti-reflex coatings - I ordered 3 or 4 and only one of them arrived w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJule2311 on 05/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits SKU: 39359 almost perfectly , intensifys the beam of light a lot . when SKU: 39359 is on the highest level u can not look directly into the battery great build material is glass makes for a epic thrower Cons:leaves surfaces unprotected unless the flash... Read more

0 0
  • posted byante1313 on 10/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought a lot of these lenses, they were all great until a month ago Cons:They come in plastic bags, arrived undamaged, good-looking OtherThoughts:I do not know what's going on with this product, but the last 10 lenses that I got were useless. Seemingly great... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections