DX » Community » Reviews » Glass Optics for Flashlights (28mm)
Customer’s impression:
Fantastico very tight Супер !!! One came broken.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirey35 on 09/03/2015

Great little lens. Used in conjunction with the smooth reflector, it turns it into a good, clean tight spotlight which is great for lighting up critters at longer distances which is what I use it for.

Impression:Fantastico,very tight;

0 0 0

• posted by9562501 on 08/20/2015

Поставил линзу в обычный фонарь UltraFire, так теперь луч светит как лазер метров на 300-500. Фонарь сделал для охоты, светит зеленым светом.

Impression:Супер !!!;

0 0 0

• posted byKARMELO on 04/19/2015

Fantastico articulo y practico para mi

0 0 0

• posted by9157230 on 03/20/2015

But, I received one broken one, no way to get a replacement.

Impression:One came broken.;

0 1 0

• posted byzebedee71 on 03/25/2014

Price mainly, With the quality being so good for so little money, you can't go wrong! Easy to install, the focal benefit is huge! I now have a good strong long range beam, instead of a soft short range flood! Other than a tiny mark on the lens "I Believe caused in transit" no cons at in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycooper11 on 12/03/2013

This lens was recommended to me and on opening the package was not disappointed good quality glass in perfect condition this is where my problem started dismantled flashlight and to my dismay found new lens wouldn't fit luckily my understanding optician resolved this hiccup for me once installed... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmurnane on 10/28/2013

This lens has a focal length near 15-16 mm, which is quite low, but really nice for my application, It's endured my treatment of it (which has been a little rough, admittedly) and I've had no issues of any kind. The price is fantastic compared to any other lens of this style I saw in my and it I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPorokl on 04/04/2013

It is more crystal than plastic and more heavy. It transmit more lumens in general, but... at least, I arrived for the sample, It is no spherical dome, It has hot point on top. I can't focus led emitter clearly, HotSpot has blurred. The projection of the crystal LED is not square. It exactly to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZR3 on 03/12/2013

I must say that the craftsmanship of this glass lens is superb. It is, as would anyone say by looking at it, is that the circumference of the of the lens (edge) is perfectly round. The curvature of the lens is also perfectly uniform. And, dare I say again, the glass lens is perfectly clear :) . a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarper123 on 02/04/2013

Pros: Bought with the intention to replace the stock plastic convex lens of my torch wfs 501b .This glass optics convex lens is of very good quality built. Dont drop it lol.They come in plastic bags, arrived undamaged, good-looking what more can you ask? Their is no cons you get what it says in a... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere