Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrazyShot on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, RF, so it's very convenient especially if light switch box is outside of room. Also it has buttons on the switch box itself, so you don't have to always carry the remote with you. Cons:It requires both phase and zero lines to be connected in order to wo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvikrama2014 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as advertised. I found the line of sight range to be about 20m and indoors about 6-7 meters. good Enough for most uses. The rated power is 500W, so I tried with lights etc and it worked fine. Cons:I received the item with a broken component inside. So i de... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhelios333 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The advantage is inexpensive purchase Cons:disadvantage is: before monazite to be jammed into the wall, that modification is necessary to bring the snag next to Neutral switch box, is not mentioned in the manual and england last disadvantage is that the light is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxenophan35 on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works Great Very long working distance Good price Güzel çalisiyor Uzun mesafeli çekim gücü Uygun fiyat Good device for lazy people in bedrooms Tembel insanlar için yatak odalarinda çok kullanisli. Cons:Red led is very annoyin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarosa on 10/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as expected RF remote with good range Uses relays Cons:LED constantly on British-standard square enclosure. Simple DIY job to put it into a 100x100 electrical box and install it on the wall but if you want it IN the wall and you're not in the UK it'll be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byonon15 on 07/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well, 6 months after installation still looks great and works as expected. Remote control is well built. Cons:Enclosure size is square 86mm - British standard, cannot be installed in a European standard enclosure (55mm round). I had to install an 86... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybullka on 03/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works just perfect. I've tried many similar products and all of them I had to return. And this is so cheap and working already one year without ANY problems at all. Cons:- Not so easy to install due to non English user guides and pictures. - Remote control could be mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule553648 on 09/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very very cheap. It is 200% cheaper than any simmilar product in my country. It looks preety good, but i don't like glossy surfaces, because they get dirty very quick. You get a remote controller holder! Easy to connect. Buttons seem to be very good qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybullka on 03/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very price-atractive - Works great - Easy to install Cons:- I don't like the glossy surfaces (in my case device is hidden; so it's not a problem). - Useguide is in hieroglyphs :) There's a bit in english too. But on the device- only hieroglyphs. - The connectors in my c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayman77 on 07/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works, not like the one I bought in my local store, It looks good, not so cheaply built I think Cons:the battery of the remote is not AA or AAA.this is a 23A. the light on the switch is always on (making it easy to spot, but use some energy.. ) OtherThoughts:to install... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections