Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydolalf on 04/23/2014

very strong reception, work perfectly good from very far. I buy it two years ago and it still works great. The battery in the remote is still the original battery even after two years of daily use. The quality of this product is pretty bad, the switch that is connected to the wall quite fragile and the sticker on the button quickly torn. It uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjott257 on 03/04/2014

Very good product for anyone and lazy and do not want to get up to turn on or turn off the bedroom light, still used the second button to trigger a fan in my room The standard box to embed the wall and different from that used in my country, I had to make an adaptation to be able to use the same, another bad thing and that the buttons are hard to push,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazyShot on 02/20/2013

cheap, RF, so it's very convenient especially if light switch box is outside of room. Also it has buttons on the switch box itself, so you don't have to always carry the remote with you. It requires both phase and zero lines to be connected in order to work. Most light switch boxes only get zero line, which is enough to connect light circuit. Also the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvikrama2014 on 02/10/2013

Works as advertised. I found the line of sight range to be about 20m and indoors about 6-7 meters. good Enough for most uses. The rated power is 500W, so I tried with lights etc and it worked fine. I received the item with a broken component inside. So i decided to open it up and fix it. Please see the attached pictures. Remember that, opening will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhelios333 on 01/17/2013

The advantage is inexpensive purchase disadvantage is: before monazite to be jammed into the wall, that modification is necessary to bring the snag next to Neutral switch box, is not mentioned in the manual and england last disadvantage is that the light is lit all the time, what would be better if indykovala LED only on condition I'm just very curious ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxenophan35 on 11/15/2011

Works Great Very long working distance Good price Güzel çalisiyor Uzun mesafeli çekim gücü Uygun fiyat Good device for lazy people in bedrooms Tembel insanlar için yatak odalarinda çok kullanisli. Red led is very annoying at nights Kirmizi led geceleri çok can sikici olabiliyor. Produced for English standarts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarosa on 10/27/2010

Works as expected RF remote with good range Uses relays LED constantly on British-standard square enclosure. Simple DIY job to put it into a 100x100 electrical box and install it on the wall but if you want it IN the wall and you're not in the UK it'll be a pain. Based on PT2262/72 clone chips and simple RF circuitry. I like it. DIY-job with installing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byonon15 on 07/05/2010

Works very well, 6 months after installation still looks great and works as expected. Remote control is well built. Enclosure size is square 86mm - British standard, cannot be installed in a European standard enclosure (55mm round). I had to install an 86mm enclosure which was much more difficult than I expected. Installation instructions are in Chinese ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybullka on 03/04/2010

- Works just perfect. I've tried many similar products and all of them I had to return. And this is so cheap and working already one year without ANY problems at all. - Not so easy to install due to non English user guides and pictures. - Remote control could be more solid. It feels a bit cheap plastic now. - In the description it's said "AC 200V - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule553648 on 09/13/2009

It is very very cheap. It is 200% cheaper than any simmilar product in my country. It looks preety good, but i don't like glossy surfaces, because they get dirty very quick. You get a remote controller holder! Easy to connect. Buttons seem to be very good quality. Nice clicking sound. Two channels! Chinese letters on the back side. Glossy surfaces get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections