Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytdragn on 07/07/2014

Compact. All tools are working (at least for emergency cases). It is possible to put some more tools in the bag. Pump is useful too. The "bone tool" and multitool are too soft. They will be broken after first use. Not too expensive. The bag itself is good. Tools will help when something happened for one or two times. Probably later it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndvhx9wnvrto on 11/01/2013

Tools worked very well, was able to fix flat tire very quickly. The tool to remove/add tire to the rim was very useful, the all in one tool was very handy. I really enjoy the fact that the small size of the whole kit means that you can carry it with you on your bike in case of emergency. Pump feels a bit cheap, but works, can't go wrong at this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonst on 08/31/2013

- Reasonable set of repair tools. Compact multi-purpose wrench is easy to carry around. - Good built quality what you would expect for under $20. - Should have read the reviews before hand. Virtually useless pump. It should be the highlight of the tool set, but is built of very cheap plastic and doesn't work because even difficulty attaching to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 08/03/2013

All the necessary tools/materials are present. Compact size, low weight. Reasonable quality of multifunctional tool. Good quality of the packing bag. mount may be uncomfortable , - plastic does not looks qualitatively , - reflective band only from one side Product is very good quality and has everything needed in case a puncture. Everything fits ok ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlolosha123 on 06/18/2013

This Professional Bicycle Repair Tool Kit Set contain many different tools , all of them may be needed at riding . You could place it anywhere , even you can buy it only for using at home . This bag has much free space , you can put anything there . - mount may be uncomfortable , - plastic does not looks qualitatively , - reflective band only from one ... Read more

Kit mounted under saddle
    2 0
  • posted bypodolianin on 06/12/2013

All the necessary tools/materials are present. Compact size, low weight. Reasonable quality of multifunctional tool. Good quality of the packing bag. Needs additional materials (like plastic collars) for proper fixing on the bicycle frame. Price could be little bit less. Pump is good only for the emergency situation (but it is compact!). Could be added ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykapanga on 06/07/2013

Tool kit set includes almost anything needed to fix your bike on an emergency. It also includes tools that may not be use for repair specifically but also for basic maintenance. Quality of tools is really good for the price. The hand pump quality is not that good and I would recommend to reduce it's use only for emergency cases so as to make it last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byActivecreative on 04/14/2013

Great multifunctional repair set! Small, compact, portable and very handy. The tool kit is light and you can put it anywhere. Very easy to use, the tools slide around the axle very smooth and nice. Good build quality. Pump doesn't fit perfect, but it works. The steel they used for the tool is decent, if a bit soft. The glue what I got was not good at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoshbear on 11/16/2011

- multitool is practically complete - integrated thin wrench - there is enough room to add a few more tools (in my case, a pressure gauge, a chain tool, an 8mm allen wrench) - metal on thin wrench was a bit soft - multitool's two bolts need some tweaking with a 5mm allen key in order to gain stiffness - tire levers are small (Park Tool type, as opposed ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykhuzthul on 09/08/2011

Good build quality, its very useful and I can have all my tools in one pocket its very Small and very portable! its Worths the money the fixing straps could be a little better, if you put something more in the bag, and go cross-country it could get released and you can lose it. the hand pump its good but the tip doesnt fit perfect, anyway it works. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections