DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Dinosaur Egg - Color Assorted (Grows a Dinosaur / 12-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfredodj on 12/19/2013

Los huevos son como huevos de codorniz, pero de colores, muy bonitos y es fantastico como crecen en el agua. Crecen 3 o 4 veces su tamaño original. Algunos huevos no vienen bien coloreados, ademas los mios llegaron rotos la mayoria otro problema es que a veces no consiguen romper el cascaron cuando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhayajahanzeb on 11/02/2013

"wow magic" said by my nephew. it was his birthday gift and he loved it the most. in next morning he was shouting allover in house " i got a baby dino, i got a baby dino" he loved it. the only problem i found is its packing, when i got it only five eggs were remained undamaged. please ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilip7689 on 05/25/2013

Definitely working as It advertised. You just pull it into water and after 24-48 hours is egg broken and dinosaur much more bigger. Approx half of the eggs are broken on delivery. It will be really useful to pack it in some better bag.. It is really pity, because this product is for good price, but just ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybfr666 on 03/21/2013

Cheap and fun. The quality of the actual dinosaurs is better than some other similar toys. 10 of 12 eggs were broken on arrival. I understand that the eggs need to be fragile for the magic to work, but then they need a package that can take some hits. Cetainly not a plastic bag. Without better insight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorensemoun on 02/05/2013

It's very fun for the children. You give them one egg and they wait a few days end see the little dinosaur get out of the egg. It's really cheap and you get 12 eggs. The dinosaurs are very small. And don't expect that il will grow up so much. But for less than 0.30 $ each one, it is normal. I have only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyossiz74 on 12/20/2012

It's cute to see this tiny thing hatch and then starting to grow. And getting dozen of these for a very low price is a real bargain. No instruction page, no declaration about the materials involved or any kind of standard this toy is up to. Eggs are very fragile. One egg arrived open and when my kid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKolbaba71 on 09/26/2012

A lot of monsters for little money.It's nice to watch the club from the egg and continue to grow. Eggs are very fragile, half came broken. After unpacking, I had to choose hatched dinosaurs of robitých shells and whole eggs, the children did not see that the monsters vyjíhli without her presence.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynovolo on 09/21/2012

These are some plaster eggs that cointain those foam animals what get bigger when wet. They break the egg, making it look like they hatched. They take TOO LONG to hatch. You have to leave them all night long inside a glass of water. They do not get that big. The egg doesnt actually break like a real ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadowmeere on 07/06/2012

its really fun these things really grows up to 6 times it's size it's very cute to see them breaking theyr eggs and growing most all the dinosaurs are the same red one 6 of 12 reached broken opn the package they are so weird at touch, it feels weird and fun but i really doubt about its toxicity i maded ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections