Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: This set of tools is very comprehensive. The quality of all the tools is good to high, I have had to open some stubborn watches and even with having to apply some force, none of the tools has bent or marked. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturcogyn on 04/19/2011

For the price it is an excellent kit for anyone wanting to have one of those saved for when needed, or to whoever uses it to work. Pelo preço é um excelente kit, para quem quiser ter um desses guardado para quando for necessario, ou para quem quer usa-lo para trabalhar. I saw the same kit but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyzapper on 04/11/2011

The watch link removal tools are useful, especially the grey band holder and the hammer and pins used to take the links out. The small screw drivers are also useful for many tasks. The pliers are bent so they do not actually close, and are completely useless. Also, the blue link removal tool has a weak ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 04/02/2011

This set includes a wide range of tools necessary to repair watches. The price is good. Probably not suited for a 'master craftsman', as some of the tools, though useable, are just 'mediocre' in quality. I'm not a watchmaker or professional watch repair person, but I like to tinker --- so this set is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections