DX » Community » Reviews » 7-in-1 Disposable Dental Surgery Equipment Bag Tool Set (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroland_t on 03/01/2013

7-in-1 Disposable Dental Surgery Equipment Bag Tool Set (2-Pack) is relatively cheap and will be very useful for dentists in their daily work. This is really a disposable dental equipment. It is unreliable reuse any of your items (but this was expected). It's a shame that is not feasible to buy it in large quantities at a more affordable price (due ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 02/01/2013

Comes in sterile plastic pouches. The tools are of OK quality. Useful to have in a emergency The tools that are supposed to be sharp are fairly sharp. This tray and its tools are fore single use only the quality is absolutely no more then this. Its hard to get an overview of the tools the pack contains without opening the sterile packing I have this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanqui on 10/19/2011

- They look very professional - They come in a usefull plastic tray so you can dispose all the tools in any surface and start working - Perfect to work on field but perfect to have at home too - Some tools came with a little piece of plastic protection - The tools that are suposed to be sharp, are sharp - You get two packs - You cannot know if these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 04/06/2011

Handy dental kits --- either for dental self-care or for emergencies. Economical and individually-packaged in sealed sterile plastic pouches. Hard to say because I haven't opened the packages to check out the tools individually; but, I would guess that the tools are built for, ideally, single use --- or, just a small number of uses, at the most. Useful ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections