DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Fishing Pliers Scissors Tackle Tool - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysardinita on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good scissors for cutting leaders, tightening knots and removing hooks. Good materials,plastic and stainless steel I have used it two times,for fishing and and I use it to cut the thread of fishing, which cuts it with great precision and to withdraw the fishhook... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykkkrastevrz on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very useful thing. Good design and very good performance. You look nice. I still have not used it but I think it would be a very useful thing. When I use it several times in its purpose and gain experience I will write how to operate the universal tool. Cons:I have not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuel357 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Simple and yet very usefull tool. Could not find one around here. Good quality built. The cuting part is usefull for cutting fishing lines and the curved tip of the pliers helps you easily manipulates lures. There is a safety pin that keeps the pliers closed when needed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshopper99 on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Handy Cheap line trimmer Lock Strong Spring loaded Cons:Nothing much except for the handle could be better quality. What's up with the packaging? Re-used scissor casing? Shipping takes a long time but that's not much of an issue considering the P&H is free. Took jus... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections