DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Fishing Pliers Scissors Tackle Tool - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychenyl on 03/14/2014

Very good material and construction used. Small and lightweight. Very useful for fishing. I like the angled tip design as it make it very easy to remove hook of the fish. The cutting edge is sharp. And their is a level to lock it in close position, easy for storage. This plier will sell for 2x the price in my local shop. Have not find any. Different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaminha1971 on 12/22/2013

chegou rápido e em perfeitas condições, bastante util para uma manhã de pesca com a família, fácil utilização e bastante pratico. é um verdadeiro Multi-função alicates de pesca. Bem projectado, barato e é útil em geral. Tudo é perfeito util chegou rápido e em perfeitas condi&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilton sperring on 10/29/2013

The steel constructions goes all the way to the end of the plastic handles so despite the small size this feels rock solid. I bought this as a small surgical tool for stitching in the field. it is a great single hand tool. The rivet holding it together appears to be a reasonable quality. The variety of edges in it make it ideal for handling small things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 09/09/2013

Good scissors for cutting leaders, tightening knots and removing hooks. Good materials,plastic and stainless steel I have used it two times,for fishing and and I use it to cut the thread of fishing, which cuts it with great precision and to withdraw the fishhook of the fish and it turns out to be very effective, comfortable and sure for the hands because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykkkrastevrz on 05/10/2013

A very useful thing. Good design and very good performance. You look nice. I still have not used it but I think it would be a very useful thing. When I use it several times in its purpose and gain experience I will write how to operate the universal tool. I have not seen so far any cons. When people catch fish with his hands and shall use a universal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuel357 on 04/04/2013

Simple and yet very usefull tool. Could not find one around here. Good quality built. The cuting part is usefull for cutting fishing lines and the curved tip of the pliers helps you easily manipulates lures. There is a safety pin that keeps the pliers closed when needed. At that price, I'd be grumpy to moan about anything. Really, I don't find anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshopper99 on 06/27/2012

Handy Cheap line trimmer Lock Strong Spring loaded Nothing much except for the handle could be better quality. What's up with the packaging? Re-used scissor casing? Shipping takes a long time but that's not much of an issue considering the P&H is free. Took just over a month Other than that, nothing.... Would be handy if it had a fold out knife ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections