DX » Community » Reviews » Digital GPS Antenna (1575Mhz F-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by moemdx on 12/27/2010

Pros: This is a really useful antenna to improve reception of satellite signal on your GPS. You can stick it on the outside of your car so you will have a better signal when the car windows are wet (which partially blocks the signal). It does its job and stays in place. Cons: None that I can think of. OtherThoughts: The item looked a bit differ... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by kaivan on 09/09/2010

Pros: a great buy for the price as a branded antenna will cost you 3 times of this or more. it doses it satellite securing job very well...just be sure this is the correct antenna required for your device as per the connection on it. this one is not for the garmin 76 series. use the other pin. works good on the simrad, raymarine units. very stu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by grythumn on 09/24/2008

Pros: Replaced an older antenna where my soldering job failed after several years.. and it has significantly increased the sensitivity of my receiver. Cons: As others have pointed out, this is 1) Not an F-connector, is SMA male, (Title should be updated) and, 2) could stand a rubberized bottom. Haven't scratched any paint, but is possible. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Otakop on 10/06/2007

Pros: Magnetically mounted, unlike the one pictured, mine had a black, aerodynamic outer shell. Seems to be fairly sensitive to the satellite signals. Cons: Magnet could be stronger with a rubberized bottom to prevent scratching any vehicle surface. OtherThoughts: This one works well with my APRES gear. Good for any ham radio opperator who uses... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections