DX » Community » Reviews » Durable Survival Backpack Style Water Bag with Water Tube (2500ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarielcanova on 12/02/2013

exelente manteniendo los liquidos incluso frios lo que la hace muy buen producto en retacion conel costo la manguera tiene una longitud ideal, e incluso posee un bolsillo practico para llevar algun otro elemento que no moleste en la espalda no es exactamente el mismo producto como se muestra en las fotos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLjube on 08/13/2013

Simple water bag, which can be used for the purpose it is made. I am fascinated by the big capacity, both for water (about 2.5-3 l) and for spare parts. Nice material. Nice accessories for clutching things. Do not know why the bottom whole is for? Maybe it was previously intended to be used for the pipe?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiomarmiranda on 07/03/2013

Optimum product well finished and sturdy and good quality, arrived in excellent time, I recommend!.....Optimum product well finished and sturdy and good quality, arrived in excellent time, I recommend! Optimum product well finished and sturdy and good quality, arrived in excellent time, I recommend!.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElronno1 on 06/18/2013

It came in a good sturdy package from DX. The duarable survival backpack is wel made from thick material. It was already assembeld. This I didn't expect from what was written in other revieuws. There is no leackage and it has a nice fit beceause it is all adjustable. The extra space for other things ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylugey on 04/20/2013

- High quality materials - Comfortable - Ergonomic - Good for all sizes and great for the outdoors - Nice back padding - Useful for carrying other things along with the bladder - It took a while from when I ordered it to when it came - bladder does not come already in the pack I bought this pack because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStig555 on 04/04/2013

- I love the colour - It has a nice extra room for other stuff you might want to carry while hiking. - It's rather comfortable. - It looks somewhat tacticool to me. - I'm unable to remove the plastic smell it has. But that's pretty much the same as with the other hydration bags except for the ultra expensive ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byjpedra on 03/15/2013

the camel back is build in good quality, it exceed my expectatives, esasy to use, the bck side of the cammel bck is sponge and it feel comftable. you can be shure you are buying a high quality product, if you are spoortman you have to get it very good product bould in bery good materials, there are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRookieBoy2013 on 01/19/2013

I’m very happy with this product. Have good, light and comfortable materials. I used in a dirt race practice today and is very useful. For remove the water bag it came with a velcro system insteed of those metal locks. much better At first sight the belts seems to be week, but they are quite strong. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysgull on 02/03/2012

Good quality, good water bladder holder (2500mL), velcro tabs, clips, pouch for water, pouch for other, good drinking spout. The single downside of this bag for me, I don't know if I just received a bad model of it or something else, but when your pack is sealed and shut tight with water inside, it can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGBTemplate on 08/11/2011

- WOW, this is the first time the pictures of a product here in DX is underrating it... - the bludder bag is alot better than in the pictures, it's heavy green, and very good material. - on the back of the bag there's orthopedic protrusion with nice feeling texture, which making it so much comfort to ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections