DX » Community » Reviews » Durable Survival Backpack Style Water Bag with Water Tube (2500ml)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good beginner bag with slight downside

posted by sgull on 02/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Good quality, good water bladder holder (2500mL), velcro tabs, clips, pouch for water, pouch for other, good drinking spout.

Cons:

The single downside of this bag for me, I don't know if I just received a bad model of it or something else, but when your pack is sealed and shut tight with water inside, it can leak if water is allowed to flow to the opening, even if its closed. This means minor leaking in situations where you may or may not have meant to turn your bag at an awkward angle.

OtherThoughts:

Love the quality for the price, the single con can be fixed if you are willing to innovate some adjustments to it. (I've successfully used clear-wrap to cover the hole before closing to make a better seal)

Bottomline:

Other than the one con, its really a great bag. I've taken it hiking, and walking, and it does me well, feels like a Camelpak or similar name brand worth $40-70 at stores. Just be wary of what I have previously stated.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections