DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Metal Electronic Quartz Watch - Style Assorted (1*377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykulrider on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very stylish watch which looks more expensive than it actually is. It came packed in a good package so no damage at all. The black face contrast quite well with the chrome casing of the watch Cons:Slightly on the light side so whilst it looks very good on the wrist, whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWigilante on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-its reasonably priced -it tells the time accurately -look great -make a good gift -doesn't look cheap Cons:-The dial to adjust the clock drop off after 1mth of heavy use -the two extra dial is just decoration - DX send me a watch which doesn't look like the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrestiaux on 01/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I recieved the watch today it works good so far. I am impressed overall with the quality, it looks great. I am unable to buy a watch for less than $5.00 in canada. i paid more for my last watch and the battery was dead from a local retailer. Cons:Edges around the outter b... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections