DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Metal Electronic Quartz Watch - Style Assorted (1*377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykulrider on 01/01/2013

Very stylish watch which looks more expensive than it actually is. It came packed in a good package so no damage at all. The black face contrast quite well with the chrome casing of the watch Slightly on the light side so whilst it looks very good on the wrist, when you take it off, you realise immediately that it is a cheap model. The markings on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWigilante on 12/27/2012

-its reasonably priced -it tells the time accurately -look great -make a good gift -doesn't look cheap -The dial to adjust the clock drop off after 1mth of heavy use -the two extra dial is just decoration - DX send me a watch which doesn't look like the picture. -doesn't feel solid, lightweight Its a cheap watch which tell the time. However i got a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrestiaux on 01/16/2012

I recieved the watch today it works good so far. I am impressed overall with the quality, it looks great. I am unable to buy a watch for less than $5.00 in canada. i paid more for my last watch and the battery was dead from a local retailer. Edges around the outter base where the strap connects is not machined right because it is a little sharp. But ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections