DX » Community » Reviews » Whistle Activated Key Finder with LED Light (2*LR41)
Customer’s impression:
Works Fine Good Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrojmiasto on 11/29/2014

Pros: - small, fits well as a keychain - enables on whistling - very rarely on other loud voices. - once enabled, sounds an alarm and blinks with a red led. - led can be enabled separately Cons: - very sporadically enables an alarm because of very loud sounds. In most cases this is not an issue. I thought ... Read more

Impression: Good Quality,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byadylon on 05/19/2014

Easy to use. Easy to hear and see once activated. Not to big, just the right size.It does exactly what it supposed to do.Item comes ready to use immediately, including battery, simply remove one plastic and ready to use. Its cheap so if you dont like it not that big of deal. Works too well, sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykircan on 04/16/2014

it is a very useful product especially for the people who keep forgetting where they have put things. It is solid and it can stand falling down and being thrown around. However, the main issue with this thing is that it often goes off now just when you whistle but also at high pitched sounds. after a ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byarismendi on 01/28/2014

very cheap and works very well, the beep alarm is loud enough to find it in any room. Good quality plastic, very durable. *It is very sensitive to any high frequency sound. For me it activates when watching movies and sometimes in the middle of some a classes. * It doesn't work most of times when it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygelido48 on 12/02/2013

excelente para ubicar las llaves. u objeto donde se coloque. tiene luz roja que solo sirve para iluminar pero no para cortar sonido de busqueda. funciona bien y llama la atención de cualquier persona que lo ve. asi que totalmente recomendado. hace unos años vi uno parecido y siempre quise. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrainer111 on 09/23/2013

The key finder works very well. Almost too well as it starts beeping at a lot of different sounds. I should put that under the cons. The price is very competitive as well. It is lightweight, the keyattachement ring works well as well. It gives beeping signal even in my car at almost every bump or when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaaveriiK on 07/31/2013

Excellent product. Erder not very useful for the keys. the price is very good. materials are quality. I recommend it if you are a person who leave forgotten the keys. should have a damper. I recommend this product if you are a very active person who leaves the keys forgotten. just whistle is activated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelego on 06/27/2013

Works as expected. Just put it in whatever thing you los the most and whistle to find it, its a great product to find things at ight, it lighst up at the same time it makes sounds. You can also clap your hands and it will work too. Some times it seems to respond to loud sounds, but thats the way it works.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKrekeris on 04/19/2013

Useful to find your lost stuff not only keys. I put mine to my remote.Verry noisy for that little thing. Finder is quite sensitive it activates even if its in robes. Weak plastic material, low quality build. I drop inadvertently my key finder to tile flood and i stop working. It will activate on laugts ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRcastillo123 on 03/28/2013

It really works, you only need to find the right tone of whistle. The beeping is loud and you can hear even it someting is bloking the keys. After few days of used it, it gets really annoying because any skirl or a hard sound like when you are listening loud music in your car it will never stops beeping.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections