DX » Community » Reviews » Green Glow Sticks Light Glow Shoelace Accessories (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byproflenio on 03/18/2014

I really liked this iten. The product corresponds exactly to the specifications shown on the site. Payment delivery were 50 days accrued, and arrived in perfect condition. I've done other purchases through this site and never had problems, sometimes it takes a while to arrive, already happened to some products I bought linger over 4 months to get my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySabirAk on 01/17/2014

These sticks are dirt cheap and do exactly what they are asked for. Nicely packed and delivered in no time. Great for party. Put it in a baloon and have fun. Or put it in shoes as advertized and go to the dancefloor. You can only use it one time. The glow stands for only about six hours. They could be brighter also. I would buy more if they had defferent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrolololmanden on 12/15/2011

very bright last long very good build quality. they dont break before you go in for it the liquid inside IS NOT acid or dangerous, i had it all over my hands not any cons really... they are kinda small tho. i ordered ehm... 8 packs and i only got 1 color, the green/yellow one. i dont really know what the holders are for. they are kinda useless.... but ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTimeKeeperWP on 09/09/2011

- Easy to turn on - Can use plastic holders that goes with stick to make sticks stand. - Not really much areas for every-day use - Price is a little bit high considering amount of pieces and it's one-time use Meanwhile it is cheap, silly and weird toys actually in everyday life. But if you are planning to go somewhere like caverns or touristic trip ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 03/30/2011

Easy to activate Plastic holders can be used to stand it on end What con could you possibly have for something this cheap and weird I was worried that bending the stick in the middle might accidentally result in liquid going everywhere but no, they seem fairly sturdy. They give off an interesting gentle green glow. At the moment I can't think of a single ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections