DX » Community » Reviews » Green Glow Sticks Light Glow Shoelace Accessories (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrolololmanden on 12/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very bright last long very good build quality. they dont break before you go in for it the liquid inside IS NOT acid or dangerous, i had it all over my hands Cons:not any cons really... they are kinda small tho. i ordered ehm... 8 packs and i only got 1 color,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTimeKeeperWP on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to turn on - Can use plastic holders that goes with stick to make sticks stand. Cons:- Not really much areas for every-day use - Price is a little bit high considering amount of pieces and it's one-time use OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Meanwhile it is cheap,... Read more

4 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to activate Plastic holders can be used to stand it on end Cons:What con could you possibly have for something this cheap and weird OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I was worried that bending the stick in the middle might accidentally result in liquid going everywhere but n... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections