Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHansvonkjunior on 01/05/2014

This kit is great for me, I can change batteries and make repairs for a relative small price. The build quality of the instruments are good. (delicate but a watch is delicate as well) so overall this is a great set The box is really not strong and the producer could take more care about this. There is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGasosal on 05/31/2013

Watch full tool kit 1. these tools are good but should be used with care, remember that watches are pieces millimeter and delicate, with that in mind the tools are fine, I get the complete package with twenty pieces, I found good, fair price, good size is larger of what you see in the photos, if I like ... Read more

Watch tool kit, complete one HD Watch tool kit, complete 2 HD Watch tool kit, complete 3 HD

0 0 1

• posted byVarmland on 07/06/2012

Nice set with many tools. Worked perfect to open wristwatch and change battery. Comes in a sturdy cardboardabox. Everything you need for working with wristwatches. Even magnifier (for one) eye. I can recommend SKU2823 LED Headlamp with 5-set Magnifier Glasses, which makes it much easier to wokr with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybschepan on 07/01/2012

Well-assorted combination of tools for repairing watches. You can open different types of watch cases, change the watch band, increase/reduce the length of wristlet, pull off clock hands and may be something else :) The box is cardboard but on photos is seems to be plastic or metal. The base surface ... Read more

General view Press for watches (I think :)  ) Disassemlbling the wristlet Disassemling the watches case Another way to disassemble the wristlet A tool for demount watch band

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections