Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! Cons:no Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVLRibeiro1980 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It delivers what it says! can be used as a quick 4 color pen. Small, can be fit on any compartiment or suit. I'm using it as a gift for my students. Cons:doesn't have that much ink, they wont last that long if you are a heavy user, but works as a quick 4-color... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The title explains what you will be thinking when you see it. I always lose all my pens because people borrow them and I never get them back because I don't really care about the pens and I can't remember where they went. This pen really stands out, as it has a DX logo... Read more

Unique 4 Colors Ball Point Pen with DX Logo #1 Unique 4 Colors Ball Point Pen with DX Logo #2
    0 0
  • posted bytheionu on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap and has 4 colors to play with. it writes just like any regular pen, don't expect any wonders, but it didn't leave me hanging yet Cons:not sure if you can replace the reserves, so you might want to take that under consideration OtherThoughts:the cool thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydany9333 on 01/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well, its a pen (not obvious?) got one of these to complement the order, and since its cheap why not? i can never find a pen when i need one, and its not something i usually go to the store on purpouse to buy, it has 4 colors, i used it for a quite a bit and the ink is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 11/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Neat pen - 4 colours - DX logo - Easy to swich colours - Writes good - Good build quality Cons:- Swiching colours gives a click, which in some occasions could be loud - Small fillings so blue was drained within 3 weaks - Price is a bit high I think - Pretty... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelicfinder on 11/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All 4 colors work nicely, just like a ball pen you buy anywhere. It's surprinsingly soft to write. -Very useful-saves a lot of space Cons:The price is too high for such simple ball pen. Same it is simple plastic and simple small spare parts. The diameter is bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylex19l on 10/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The handle is enough not bad, it is pleasant to me. At once has remembered the childhood when the such sold heaps, and now it is not enough of them and here on a site has found with four colors cores and with a fan logo. Color blackened bright, press devices w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byioKKon on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unexpectedly good quality. All 4 colors work nicely, just like a ball pen you buy anywhere. It's surprinsingly soft to write. Very cheap, compared to the same product in a common stationery. Cons:The diameter is bigger than other regular pens. The point releases a bit too... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythalesmg345 on 03/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An excellent pen! All 4 colors work nicely, just like a ball pen you buy anywhere. It's surprinsingly soft to write. Very cheap, compared to the same product in a common stationery. Cons:It's big diameter makes it a little unconfortable to use, but not that mu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections