DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Metal Knife with Clip (6.1cm-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysegbed on 05/26/2013

good quality great looking (a lot of inscriptions on the surface) sharp enough rigid structure/mechanism brutal small/compact clip on body and clip on cover the button for clasp mechanism look asymmetric. Do not know it is part of design or defect. small convenient knife, can be useful but no for cutting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitchraper on 01/28/2013

This knife impressed me straight out of the box. The knife is very stylish and feels very comfortable in the hand. the blade seems to be pretty sturdy and should last a while. All the screws are tight and it seems very well put together. The blade itself seems pretty sharp but not too sure as of yet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamvanios on 01/15/2013

- the knife came in a carry pouch (with loop to put on your belt) - knife seems sturdy and durable - very interesting design - opening mechanism seems durable enough (not superdurable, but what do you expect?) - knife was pretty darn sharp (can make nice, clean cuts in paper) - knife itself is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by230811 on 09/18/2012

For who is searching for a small and good looking knife. It fit very well in the pocket, small and good to be carry everywhere. It came fast and the free shipping compensates. Doesn´t came with the details in the body of the knife that shows in the picture and doesn´t came sharped. I expectated more.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenadorekrab on 09/12/2012

1.Small and lightweight,can be easily stored in a wallet. 2.Cheap and adequately priced. 3.Fits easily in the palm of your hand 4.The belt clip is very very strong and well secured to the knife itself. 5.The blade locks firmly into place. 6.The blade came pretty sharp and maintains its sharpness. TL;... Read more

Stylish Metal Knife with Clip

0 0 0

• posted bylosip on 08/31/2012

came in a box, wrapped in rag bag and bag (in general, useless, but the approach was pleased). I want to say about myself - the knife cool, does not look deshego (though he looks like and easy enough that steel is hard, grinding holds - a sharp long will Sherbinki on the blade did not appear yet), there ... Read more

??? ????????

1 0 0

• posted byTroyan4eg on 11/17/2011

Cheap, comfortable in the hand, the blade is well fixed and not loose, comfortable catch in the open, can be used one hand. Initially well sharpened, high-quality steel, has the entire length of the handle recess under the fingers. can be used for many things, but doing it at rebate price. Included pouch,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections