Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetalmilita on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An excellent high quality product I have owned it for quite a few months and have used it several times on many different watches. The opener ships with several different bits for different types of watch cases. Cons:Use with care to make sure that the bits do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindflash on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is sturdy, comes with 18 tips (6 different kinds) that will fit most screw-in type watch cases. Comes in a plastic box with slots to store the unused tips. Has two dials to adjust it perfectly. Cons:The plastic box was crushed during shipping, but I managed to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjavito99 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It matches correctly to all watches I tried, and open the case with no effort. Very easy to use and no problems for adjusting to the different cases. No slippage. Very good quality-price ratio. Cons:The quality of the box could be better. It looks cheap. The housings fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlancer on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Various tips for diferent sizes - Weight / build quality - Variable size for diferent watches - Case - Easy to use - Much cheaper to change batteries yourself Cons:- None so far OtherThoughts:I have bought this so I can save money on batterys, because I collect watches... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerBunman on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With this tool you can open watches easily without scratching or breaking your precious watch. It has multiple tips you can put on it so it fits on all watches. Cons:The case of the watch opener is not so nice, since all the tips will just fall out of their pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiverton on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Once I repaired it i was able to use it to open watch cases. The construction is otherwise OK. The chroming appears to be of a reasonable quality to prevent corrosion of the metal. Cons:At first I was not able to open a watch with it as there appeared to be a part missi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsdeals on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality of construction is very good and the use of the prodyct is quite easy It has opened many screw down wtach cases without a problem for me Have used it quite a lot on C***io watches Cons:If there is anything to say negative about this article maybe the price could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsdeals on 05/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have used this tool for some time now to open screw down watch cases to replace batteries most notably in Casio digital watches of some years ago. The tips fit very nicely and hold the screw back quite well and in addition the tool metal seems sturdy giving signs that... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections