Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10189238 on 01/25/2017

Entrega em condições e bem embalado. Produto com pouco diametro de abertura. Dificuldade em segurar os pernes de abertura.

Impression: easy;

4 1 3

• posted by10375982 on 12/05/2016

Pros : Managed to open my very tight, difficult to open watches. Watched some youtube videos and tried a pair of scissors, a rubber ball, etc. and none of those worked. Saw another youtube video where a guy used this tool.. so I decided to look for one and buy it instead. Have about 5 awesome I I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted bywmoncho on 06/27/2016

I really found it useful as I could be able to repair my own watches. The quality of the changing pieces is not the best, but in overall is really good considering the price. Worthless.

0 0 0

• posted byCowlick77 on 06/01/2016

Fine product, perfectly fit for the purpose, quality materials and easy to use design, even for non professionals.

0 0 0

• posted bydeusercanada on 07/07/2015

takes a bit of maneuvering at first to get the hang of it, but once that's done works great

0 0 0

• posted byvvayne on 04/28/2015

Pro, easy to use Con, doesn't fit larger watches

0 0 0

• posted byluisgoncalves on 02/28/2015

Pros: The material is very good. Have so many kind of pieces. Easy to use. Cons: Have a box but the box open easily. A rubber solve this. But the tools is very good.

0 0 0

• posted byCoblentz on 10/20/2014

Good product, corresponds to description on website. Good service from DX, received the product without any problem.

Impression:good, strong, easy;

0 0 0

• posted byYeisiar on 07/24/2014

Price versus quality, is not a good deal at all. Cons:very loosy tool, poor crafted. Not magnetized loose pieces. This is atool that suposed to be of certain quality in terms of tolerance and operability but it doesn`t. Watch tools are expected to have a better finishing and ajustability and this... Read more

Impression:Not very good;

0 0 1

• posted byvlodik on 03/11/2014

Item looks of reasonable quality, with a large choice of fittings for different watches. I haven't used this as yet, but have watched several youtube videos on how to use it. There are no instructions sent, though I have found some youtube videos which show similar devices and how to use them. If... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere