Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYeisiar on 07/24/2014

Price versus quality, is not a good deal at all. Cons:very loosy tool, poor crafted. Not magnetized loose pieces. This is atool that suposed to be of certain quality in terms of tolerance and operability but it doesn`t. Watch tools are expected to have a better finishing and ajustability and this is not the case. Probably better a simpler tool but beeter ... Read more

Impression:Not very good;

0 0
  • posted byvlodik on 03/11/2014

Item looks of reasonable quality, with a large choice of fittings for different watches. I haven't used this as yet, but have watched several youtube videos on how to use it. There are no instructions sent, though I have found some youtube videos which show similar devices and how to use them. None If your looking for a multi use tool for different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylantenac on 01/10/2014

you can open watches easily without scratching or breaking your precious watch. Many tools to adapte for many watches. Very googd quality for this tools. I open my watch in 3 minutes, juste the time to find the good pin, to adjuste the size for the watch, and turn ! Perfect. No cons , this tools do the job very well After open your watch, you can order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynomeacuer on 01/08/2014

It works. I could open my casio in less than 10 minutes without ever having done it before in my life. It's actually a very intuitive tool ... Bring multiple heads for different types of watches. Very practical and very useful. Funciona. Pude abrir mi casio en menos de 10 minutos sin haberlo hecho antes nunca en mi vida. En realidad es una herramienta ... Read more

front tool's back
    0 0
  • posted bydixkom on 01/06/2014

metal quality is good. It looks very trusty. 18 tips are handy, but I do not know if you ever need all of them. The plastic box was also crushed like other user wrote. Unfortunately it does not fit to all my watches((( I did not think that I have such a big watches, next time I will read better specifications of a product. for a cheap price you get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetalmilita on 09/04/2013

An excellent high quality product I have owned it for quite a few months and have used it several times on many different watches. The opener ships with several different bits for different types of watch cases. Use with care to make sure that the bits do not scratch the watch case, this is not a problem specific to this item, all case openers need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalicmcc on 08/12/2013

Comes with all the adapters you could possibly need to open a watch back, including a few you will never need. All 3 points are fully adjustable in and out. Change your own watch batteries, save money! Box is a little tacky and the product doesn't fit in nicely, all the pieces had fallen out of their holds during transit. Assume it was for protection,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetalmilita on 08/03/2013

strong, mechanically sound, a variety of bits, it is packaged well and comes with a plastic storage box the opener is expandable so that it can be used on cases of different sizes, however it does not expand enough to open cases that are larger than 45 mm can be used to open larger cases by using only 2 of the 3 prongs, this method has to be used with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJOHN2023 on 07/26/2013

Polished product. Made of good material. Seems to be very sturdy. Certainly, much more resistant than others that come in sets of tools. Another good thing is that the opening is larger, able to disassemble watches larger, something that others accompanying toolkits are not. Watchmaker tool for clock with any size. Currently in Brazil, or watches are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindflash on 06/12/2013

The product is sturdy, comes with 18 tips (6 different kinds) that will fit most screw-in type watch cases. Comes in a plastic box with slots to store the unused tips. Has two dials to adjust it perfectly. The plastic box was crushed during shipping, but I managed to glue it back in place. The tips came with a lot of wax and needed to be cleaned. The ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections