DX » Community » Reviews » DT-830B Handheld Digital Multimeter for Watch Repair (1*6F22)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/04/2013

It seems very accurate, but i haven't tested it versus another multimeter yet. Comes with a battery and cables that are of great quality. The packing is good and instruction booklet is written in clear english and gives you some important technical details. It does not come with a continuity buzzer which is very handy for testing purposes an all sorts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySile89 on 05/06/2013

It comes at a good price, is like all other ones from markets around the world, the materials are of good quality,i am very pleased with it. battery that came was low, but considering that you can buy a battery anywhere, it was not a big problem. other negative things I have not found it yet, i do not think that I will find one in the future. I will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAyooo on 02/08/2013

looks sturdy and build quality is as expected. may come in handy sometime well didnt really use it a lot. tried it a bit here and there. works as it should. quality of the product is not the best but then the price is rather low so one has not to expect so much from it. wanted to redeem som points and wanted to get one of use for some time. i dont really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySogi456 on 12/25/2012

It is really small comparing a bigger (normal) one bought on dx about few months earlier. Battery is included and thus you do not have to buy a separate one. It is not possible to change battery easily, you have to disassemble back cover. I did not tried it but there is nothing at the back to open and change battery. It is really small comparing a bigger ... Read more

DT-830B Handheld Digital Multimeter DT-830B Handheld Digital Multimeter DT-830B Handheld Digital Multimeter DT-830B Handheld Digital Multimeter
    0 0
  • posted byboazshop on 11/19/2012

Small, easy to transport, explanatory manual, battery commonly found anywhere on the planet, easy to read display, good accuracy, arrived very fast even part of the program insentivo points of DX It seems to be fragile, very little manual, I think the letters and symbols of the device should disappear over time, the cable of the hands are small and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byja555 on 09/30/2012

It's cheap and it's small. Works well for me. Comes with a battery and is easy to use The test leads are of bad quality, so buying an additional pair like SKU: 66623 or SKU: 150420 won't hurt. This multimeter does unfortunately not have the function where it makes a ''beep'' when there is contact, like I thought it would have For the price, it's a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrentropia on 12/23/2011

Nice and cheap miltimeter. Maybe it's no very accurate sometimes but REALLY fine for most of your nomal usage in elctricity and electronic basics. It can cover you iven if you change polarity accidentally without damaging the equipment. Could be nice to have an audible signal when continuity funciton is selected to avoid the need to "see" ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections