DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Flash Mount (Hot Shoe)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfotografonovato on 04/30/2010

It is strong enough to use it without problems. Do not think that having a cheap price is a bad product. Fits either foot focus and umbrella. Using it is as easy as any other, but it is much cheaper. I think if I had the upper screw that serves to tighten the remote triggers would be perfect. Unfortunately it brings and if you use a remote trigger may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWh3r3sWald0 on 08/26/2009

The stop screws have larger handles making them easier to secure than some of the others available on ebay. The build quality seems adequate and it does hold small or medium sized umbrellas with any problem. The hot shoe holder is not a clamp type and requires that you use the flash locking mechanism. The screw used to hold the umbrella shaft is a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderrick on 10/16/2008

A solid piece that does it's job. Not very complicated I wish the top plate had a screw that would hold my flash or other hot shoe in place. I believe the other mount sold by DX has this feature. I would buy the other one sold by DX just because of the screw in the top plate that can hold a hot shoe without it's own locking mechanism. Buy the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrPromee on 07/08/2008

Good product - does what it's supposed to. Not metal. Probably not a big deal unless you're using a heavy lighting setup rather than a flash but worth pointing out. Even though it's a good bit cheaper than something similar from a local store, I still have to wonder why I'm paying nearly $10 for what is essentially a clamp. Guess it comes with territory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompucat on 06/23/2008

It works. It holds my flash and umbrella together. The build quality is solid. There is even a screw to tighten the umbrella. You can adjust the angle of the flash and umbrella. The locking mechanic works pretty good. The rail on top has no screw to tighten the flash. If you set the adapter at an angle, there is a risk that your flash will slip and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessiska90210 on 05/12/2008

Greatly made, hold my flash pretty tight! Tough plastic good deal I used to own one that I paid 30$ and this one hold my flash better and when you tilt it it actually stays in place because of the gear like construction of it. It has also an umbrella holder which work wells also. I don't really have any negative comments. Great product for a great buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections