Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosantoni on 06/02/2015

Excellent for the work. The packing is single but accurate for protect it.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byWhiteSilver91 on 05/17/2015

Pros: Well-made and cheap. Cons: None

Impression:Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byandbad on 04/01/2015

I use it to make adhesives prespaced PVC, and are very useful. I ordered 3, but one came with blunt tips. Just a small filed to resolve the problem. It might be cheaper, but that's okay.

0 0 0

• posted bydaca29 on 03/31/2015

niestety nie nadaje się do usuwania kamienia niestety tylko resztki jedzenia

Impression:dobrze wykonana,Tani;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoRodriguez on 03/06/2015

Pros: Allows you to remove dirt and make a good dental cleaning./ Cons: can not find any./ Other thoughts: one must be careful when using it to not break the gum. is complementary to the floss./

Impression:good,Clean,steel;

0 0 0

• posted byaixaaixa on 01/31/2015

la calidad es buenisima y el precio genial,muy contentos con la compra,sin duda lo recomendaria comprar al 100%...................................................................................................................................................................

gancho dental gancho dental gancho dental gancho dental gancho dental gancho dental

Impression:Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bycamusamy on 12/02/2014

This product was surprisingly good quality, specially for the prize, I'am very satisfied with this one, I highly recomend this to carb and clean your teeth

Impression:great instrument;

0 0 0

• posted bydanielroyert on 10/02/2014

Solid, good quality. Sharp points.

0 0 0

• posted bybenkho on 09/29/2014

Pros: Cheap, value for money, stayed sharp after much use Cons: none that i know of. can be used for small handicraft

Impression:Cheap, why not try?;

0 0 0

• posted byabhiker on 06/06/2014

Ok I have ordered a few of these things. One for helping clean my teeth and the other for helping clean my firearms. Yes I use it to get the crap out of the corners of my teeth and my guns, not gums. They seems to be made of good quality stainless steel and they work very well for both None that... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: