Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabhiker on 06/06/2014

Ok I have ordered a few of these things. One for helping clean my teeth and the other for helping clean my firearms. Yes I use it to get the crap out of the corners of my teeth and my guns, not gums. They seems to be made of good quality stainless steel and they work very well for both prepossess. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrackertamer on 04/04/2014

easy to use, fine tips, strong and hard, lays good in your hand, not too light. The 2 different tips allow you to reach areas which are hidden. I would not use it to work too hard on the tooth as you may destroy the dental enamel. But for removing of sticking particles it is quite useful. I bought it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBendis on 01/27/2014

Really sharp hooks Easy to clean All made of steel No lose parts 2 different "hooks" Great grip The lack of a safety case, perhaps a plastic tube for each hook would do the job. Would have been nice if it came with some kind of safety case since the hooks are so sharp. Really works great and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykeeg34 on 01/20/2014

It makes a good replacement for toothpicks, so reduces waste outflow. Has a good grip, double edged, good angles spikes, and good length to it. It's a very professional looking tool, would be great for dental technicians or anyone needing an angled scribe tool!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted it for a replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspewar on 01/15/2014

Product quality surprised me, the amount paid believed that the material would not be very good, but it really seems to be good quality, and for that price it was worth it. Only I can think of on time delivery that ended up taking almost 40 days to arrive here in Brazil. I used it a few times and it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBestwarrior on 11/24/2013

The metal probe is sturdy and also has a great grip on the handle. The tips are sharp and robust. I find it really efficient on removing tartar on retainers. I don't think the price could be any lower than that for the high quality you get. I haven't found anything wrong with it. May be a bit too sharp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycronox7 on 11/22/2013

Very good quality material, doesn't rust, doesn't brake or bend, even the sharp needle point Nothing really except that it would be good to have some better cap protection I basically got it mostly for electronics because it has different angles to handle components or reach unreachable places or scratch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMree4u on 10/21/2013

Remarcable handy tool for removing o-rings in tight spots, cleaning and removing dust etc. from hard to reach spaces. The two different ends will help to get you to that hard to reach spot. And the ends are very sharp. The quality is good, and so is the price. The pakkage where the tool is put in is ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylegolornia on 10/13/2013

The product was solid and seemed like it had a very good quality. The tips on both ends are very sharp, so they are good to use if you are going to remove dirt from small crevices. Nice to have two different angels on the tips. No cons that I can think of. Great product without spending too much money.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMree4u on 10/01/2013

Remarcable handy tool for removing o-rings in tight spots, cleaning and removing dust etc. from hard to reach spaces. The two different ends will help to get you to that hard to reach spot. And the ends are very sharp. The quality is good, and so is the price. The pakkage where the tool is put in is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections