DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cotton Five Fingers Toe Socks - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMB77 on 12/13/2013

- The price is quite fair - The fabric really is cotton (I hate synthetic fabric, and can't stand woolen fabric even in Winter) - They fit my size perfectly (French size 38) - Easy to put on your feet, comfortable - Only one length, it would be nice to have several socks length options. - The cut could ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAinonLynx on 07/22/2013

Very nice soks with separated toes, a good choice if you like socks with toes, use them at home, at work and at the gym. An indispensable thing for shoes with toes :) my feet size 42 bought them two times, the first socks were of very good quality, the latter is much worse and the size is smaller: ( ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLulziBob on 05/03/2013

Decent quality Keeps toes separated Size is too small Extra hassle to get on Too pricy Should come in pack of 5 to $9.99, other than that it's all good more or less. This item is pretty good to have on your feet once at home. It keeps the toes separated so air gets in between them toes. After a long ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byThirtyPCA on 03/18/2013

Very inexpensive, and much cheaper than Injinjis. Thin, but that is what you generally want for toe-socks, esp if you intend on wearing them with your fitted toe-shoes. None that I can think of. The cuffs are above the ankle, which is not as "minimal" as Injinjis which are ankle toe socks. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byopencircut on 11/20/2012

- Has a tightly packed weave, seems like it will last a long time. - Breathes well at the foot but keeps the ankle warm. - Free your toes. - Works well with dress shoes. - Only available in a high top style. - Would be nice to have a below ankle and knee high version. Would like these for future options.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byscotttswan on 07/19/2012

Cheap socks that will keep your feet warm whilst wearing five finger shoes. Women love them and think they are cute whilst wearing them. A couple of the pairs i have frayed around the big toe after a few uses. I believe they weren't made very well but they are cheap compared to many other places and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjorgeluise on 10/19/2011

Ideal for feet size 40 (EUR) o 7.5 USA. Good quality fabrics, keeps your feet fresh. Good to run with it, reduce blisters in your toes as they are all cover. Good to wear with sandals. it would be nice if they have more colors. No more cons, if I have a con later I will rewrite this review. I have run ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypassepartout on 08/30/2011

Perfect fit if you wear Vibram size M41. Material used is thinner than the original Injinjis, but this can be an advantage as they fold up small for travelling. I've been using Vibram Fivefingers and Injinji socks for about 18 months, so am used to the snug feel of both shoes and socks. Non-regular VFF ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymundialimports on 08/24/2011

Very good quality of socks, I loved and served for several numbering recommend it to all these socks, they can buy without fear, is already the third time I buy .. and I will buy many more times. this month I will go back and buy more colors of this place Dx half please, I want white and gray and brown,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHitmanss1 on 04/08/2011

They are just too small. I though of combinding them with the unique toe shoes, but the shoes aren't ment to be used with socks and the socks were too tight for a regular sized 42 foot. The toes are too short too, and even tighter than the foot itself. It probably fit womens feet, or really small man-... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections