Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

It's strechy and very easy because of the quick release atatchings. Easy to use and much more pros like: Comfortable, Unhooking clasps, Long, Well made, Looks great, Cheap None i can thing on richt now.. Maybe the nylon strap to attach the camera doesn't feel that strong. But it still didn't break. This is a great strap, and for the price you can't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeestirito on 11/30/2010

I have a Canon EOS in which i bought this strap and for the price, you can't beat this camera strap, it is very comfortable and feels very sturdy. I was questionable about the clips, but when i received the strap i found that everything was more than expected. This strap is a must have. The nylon strap to connect to the camera is a little bit wider ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeecummings on 05/07/2008

-Comfortable -Stretchy -Unhooking clasps -Long -Well made -Looks great -Easy to use -Awesome value for price -A bit hot due to the latex (I think) in it. I love, love, love this strap!!! I hated the one that came with my Canon Rebel XTi. It was scratchy and uncomfortable. This one however, it's soft, a bit stretchy and easy to clean. It is a bit hot ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections