DX » Community » Reviews » Cell Phone Digital Antenna (900Mhz/1800Mhz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byice4r0 on 11/17/2013

It is a nice antena, i like the feel, the material that were used, it is very sturdy and it doesn't break easily. it increases the phone's signal significantly. I used it with a samsung e1200 and it it was great. it doesn't fit in a standard phone and you have to use either an adapter or an extender.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylance.frater on 06/23/2013

Smooth finish looks clean Plugged it into a spectrum analyser picks up 900Mhz cell carrier and chattering of tx and rx around this frequency up to about 990mhz this covers vodafone and 2 degrees in New Zealand sma connector this is not reverse polarity don't think it covers down to the 850mhz bandwidth ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystaxico on 11/28/2007

Nice compact antenna, dual band, comes with a standard connector. None The ones I recieved had the connectors in a gold color, otherwise exacly as the pictures. Compact antenna, great for using with GSM-module Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaeroghi on 10/30/2007

It's a 900/1800 MHz GSM antenna with a standard SMA male connector. Great for any mobile device which requires this type of connection. I don't have equipment to test the dB claims of this antenna but it seems to work fine with my GSM modem. Base is solid metal unlike some other connectors. Antenna is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections