Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariarosa on 11/09/2014

Pros: Ideal for carrying the gun up, it's camouflage. If you want to go to the field has pretty good tone camouflage. It holds very well and you can wear with confidence that it will not fall. You have the assurance that they will fall to the ground and is well adjusted. Cons: I have nothing to say against ... Read more

excellent holster excellent holster excellent holster

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byStig555 on 01/23/2013

- Loop belt with velcro. - Pretty solid. - Reasonably good stitching. - Magazine pouch too small. - That Fidragon badge in the front doesn't look too good and it seems hard to remove without damaging the holster. - Buckle seems a bit weak. - Not Molle compatible. - Weird (yet somehow cool) digital cammo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrphotoman on 01/14/2013

The holster seems well made. The sides are somewhat ridged but it grips my Makarov perfectly. It does have a magazine holder and it fits the mag from my Makarov perfectly. It should fit any similar sized pistol well. It has buckles and snaps and is easily configurable to different needs. The digital ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycjrcaptain on 06/08/2011

very good build quality and price. Very thick material used and comfortable to wear. C none what so ever Would be nice if it was available in other colours such as black or grey. Can be mounted on belt as a holster or on a vehicle such as an ATV or dirtbike. If you need a holster and dont want to pay ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections