Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhitachi8 on 10/10/2013

belle finish, comme ma mere le fasait! le mecamisme est merdique, et sur les deux que javais commander un ma tomber en lambeau dans les main, vraiment merdique. ce lighter fonctgionne tres bien. bestiole n’a pas le temps d’ouvrir ses ailes. Sa chute l’entraîne dans une flaque d’eau. L’insecte se débat un moment en éclaboussant autour ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhitachi8 on 01/12/2012

very nice and sturdy lighter. made of brass (copper like) coated with metal/chrome-like finish. come with a working firesteel and a good wick. maybe a little smaller than a "real" zippo, but i dont personally think its a con for most people. the insert (the part that you pull-out to drip oil in) is not the color showed in DX picture. its actually ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySpuno on 09/17/2011

The lighter looks really nice. The build quality is even better then I expected when ordering. The spark is excellent, will light almost anytime! The sound of opening is nice and clear. None that I can think of. I really haven't got around to replacing the wicks yet so I don't know if that's going to work out or not.. All I can say is that I have used ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAndrewroyale on 07/07/2011

Cheap price Easy to use (obviously cuz its just like a zippo) Fine build quality overall Flint that came with mine was very good Wick that came with mine was fine also Didnt work so well with zippo flints- zippo flints dont throw off a lot of sparks for me I ran out of wick quite fast (but maybe thats just me cuz i use it alot) I couldnt find any wicks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAndrewroyale on 05/14/2011

-Just like a zippo -Takes regular zippo fluid -AMAZING price! Its almost about what.. 1/10th the price? -Comes with flint and wick -Flint ran out to fast (however thats just me using this to much ;) ) -Hinge is a little floppy/jiggly but not a big deal -Doesnt come with fluid, but thats ok since you aren't allowed to ship lighters with fluid in the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections