DX » Community » Reviews » High Purity Silicone Oil Lubrication for Flashlight Torch (10ml/2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysshivpatel on 08/31/2013

-Good Packaging -2 Pack -Great Quality -Good for airsoft -Helps lubricate moving parts -Great for GBB Airsoft Guns -Great for Spring Airsoft Guns -Great for AEG's -Helps improve you airsoft experience, improves you equipments performance in the field. -Caps on one of the containers was broken and some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDellSuperman on 03/19/2012

- Cheap & it came in 2 bottles. - Came seperately from the same order & sealed in a plastic. Most likely it is in case it leaks. - Considering how little I use each time, these 2 bottles can last me for some time. - Good for my airsoft collections too because sillicone oil is the standard lubricant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGhlargh on 12/11/2011

Great for lubricating moving parts, i have used this for both hard plastic mechanical parts such as servos, and for metal parts. I have restored very hard to open folding knives to better than new condition with just a small drop of this in each joint. The oil is slightly thick, so it can be hard to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytakkaros on 11/25/2011

Silicone oil lubricants have long been the standard of Airsoft lubrication as it is a safe product on the many rubber and plastic parts used in these guns. Petrochemicals attack rubber and some plastics slowly and lead to breakages and corroded valve seals - not good. Silicone based lubricants do not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRushBH on 07/29/2011

Good amount of product for what you pay. Great viscosity. I got a lot of Diesel effect on my spring action air rifle... I started to doubt about the purity of this product. Many silicone lubrication products have mineral oil as a base oil, and since I got a lot of diesel effect just with a few drops ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenjaminNguyen on 05/24/2011

This lubricant works great in flashlights and other things. I have used this in a pump and in spring-powered guns. The viscosity and slickness are perfect! The product comes with TWO bottles, but they are very small. The bottles are well sealed and are put in a zip-lock bag. The bottles have different ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections