DX » Community » Reviews » High Purity Silicone Oil Lubrication for Flashlight Torch (10ml/2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysshivpatel on 08/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good Packaging -2 Pack -Great Quality -Good for airsoft -Helps lubricate moving parts -Great for GBB Airsoft Guns -Great for Spring Airsoft Guns -Great for AEG's -Helps improve you airsoft experience, improves you equipments performance in the field. Cons:-Caps on one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDellSuperman on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap & it came in 2 bottles. - Came seperately from the same order & sealed in a plastic. Most likely it is in case it leaks. - Considering how little I use each time, these 2 bottles can last me for some time. - Good for my airsoft collections too because sill... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 12/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for lubricating moving parts, i have used this for both hard plastic mechanical parts such as servos, and for metal parts. I have restored very hard to open folding knives to better than new condition with just a small drop of this in each joint. Cons:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytakkaros on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Silicone oil lubricants have long been the standard of Airsoft lubrication as it is a safe product on the many rubber and plastic parts used in these guns. Petrochemicals attack rubber and some plastics slowly and lead to breakages and corroded valve seals - n... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRushBH on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good amount of product for what you pay. Great viscosity. Cons:I got a lot of Diesel effect on my spring action air rifle... I started to doubt about the purity of this product. Many silicone lubrication products have mineral oil as a base oil, and since I got a lot of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenjaminNguyen on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This lubricant works great in flashlights and other things. I have used this in a pump and in spring-powered guns. The viscosity and slickness are perfect! The product comes with TWO bottles, but they are very small. The bottles are well sealed and are put in a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections