DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Metal Folding Pocket Knife with Clip - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byR4bbit on 08/15/2013

Excellent knife, very sturdy and sharp. It came with a box and a plastic bag to contain the knife. Both of the blades are very sharp and it's well painted. You can cut paper simply by holding the paper and let the knife run it through without having to put it on a solid surface (that's how sharp the blade is) and the belt clipper is sturdy and doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxmanrugby on 03/24/2013

nice knife, looks great even the "camo" on the blade, it came pretty sharp and i was abble to use it out of the box. feels nice in the hand, solid build and has good weight to it. alot of my friends baught this knife after i showed them mine. thats a good sign! seatbelt cutter wasnt the best... i personaly wish the blade was a tiny bit longer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywhite1one on 03/24/2013

Very good quality! Comes shapened (Very Sharp) Seems like a legit MTech knife! Both blades are sharp as hell!, Has a good grip to it, And it even weights like a good knife and not a cheap fake knife , I recommend it as a good quality army grade knife for a great price! None! Good quality knife for a bargain price, Would recommend it to anyone who need ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWickedMaster on 03/20/2013

It is made of very good quality metal! Blade does not move and is very stable. It is also very stable in your hand, you can really feel that you have a good knife in your hand. Colors are also nice. The price is also very very good for this knife :). The weight of this knife lets you feel that you have a great knife in your hand. Window breaker is also ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychaiqi on 02/21/2013

When I picked up the package, I already knew It would be great. Because the weight of this thing is awesome. It feels great. When I got it out of the package I was even more impressed. This knife is huge. It is much bigger than my swiss army champion knife. Furthermore, the looks are great, it looks very balanced with the black grip, camo-like knife ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byinformative on 01/09/2013

The high carbon steel blade will not hold an edge quite as long as a good German knife but this is good quality. You should refine the edge on the blade and lightly oil the entire knife when you get it and you will be happy with it going forward. The weight and solid feel as many have already posted are genuine and give the feel of a good value item ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymatjazv on 11/12/2012

The knife seems well made and has a functional window break tip and safety belt cutter. Blade shown no wobble and could probably be used for modest prying... Only upon receipt I noticed the camo pattern on the blade which I don't like 'cause it looks childish (think armchair commandos..). Also, the keep-it-open latch does not always engage if I just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmartins1963 on 10/18/2012

This is a very good knife made of solid material. I only didn’t expect it to be as big and as heavy as it was.. It has a good grip and handles comfortable in my hand. In addition you have a belt cutter and glass breaker. It’s a great all-around knife, good looking and dependable knife at a great, great price. None that I can remember. Closing can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetriojk on 09/22/2012

Nice look and feel. Quite heavy and feels like good quality product. The blade will be locked when opened. I planned whis as a car safety equipment as it has the seat bet cutter and class hammer. The seat belt cutter did not work wery well when tested witp paper or cloth. It was not sharp enough to cut or I just did not know how to use it. I planned ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPortomc on 09/20/2012

I really like the feel of this knife, and it looks good, too. It opens easily with one hand using the thumb stud. The G-10 handle gives it a solid, confident feel in the hand. The weight is good--not too light, not too heavy. Blade came factory sharp. Liner lock is the proper width and goes right into a tight position. Pocket clip is unpainted steel.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections