DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Metal Defensive Baton (3-Section)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEastVanMarco on 10/03/2007

Good Price, not bad quality, springy shaft rips clothes and flesh instead of breaking bones. Does not easily lock open. Holster is of the worst quality. A solid metal rod would be better. Spend a few more bucks on a better unit. This unit is more for scratching and slashing, not breaking and stunning.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk41191 on 09/12/2007

It would get the job done is you needed it. The springs are more flimsy than I hoped. I'd go with a solid build one if I was you. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarnath on 09/10/2007

- good for self defence(you can cause serious damage with this one..) - Ok build quality for the price - doesnt lock in outstreched position. - Holster is useless and smells bad=P none Ok, for the price and definately not a toy!! Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuttjupp on 09/09/2007

Good Price, it will do the job if someone's coming at you. Plastic handle smells! Not sure whats in it but the small hasn't deminished yet. Handle has sharp edges and may cut if your trying to slide the sections back into the main section. Great bang for the buck but you may want to get one of the more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShauniechulo on 08/30/2007

Good strong build. Baton extends upon swinging. Tip locks in place so it will not extend if not wanted. The spring end swings a lot and the tip sometimes retracts when it is extended. Great baton for the price and it makes it through customs in a sinch. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections