Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygostskull on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a neat little toy. i LOVE the compactor. Is very nice, very pocketable. the compressor works great for those times that you wanna save your stuff. All the screw joints are solid, the screen lets in small particles and the cap is magnetic so it wont fal... Read more

buster buster buster
    1 0
  • posted byBonelezz on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its cheap for a pollen grinder. Looks are good (mine are pink below the blue layer, but it doesnt look bad imo). The Material feels sturdy and the colours will probably never wear off. Its small,but you dont grind all your herbs at once,do you? Herbs for 1 cigar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliam1046 on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Not much to say, this is my second buy of this grinder and I already gave it a glowing review. Its sturdy, all metal, magnetic and functional. The second purchase was a gift to a friend, and it arrived with a pink second section instead of silver. Totally change... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymithuz on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-> Great construction -> Great Price -> Awesome design -> Grinds great Cons:-> It's a little small if you wanna grind more than 1 joint -> No other cons that I saw OtherThoughts:It took aprox. 1 month to get here (Portugal). I was already in pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydontwasetit on 06/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is very nice, very pocketable. All the screw joints are solid, the screen lets in small particles and the cap is magnetic so it wont fall off and get lost. It also does a great job of grinding small amounts of herbs. Cons:Its rather small. If your grinding a l... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 11/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is really cheap. It is grinding your herb nicely. It is small,as small as a lighter. Top is magnetic It is solid and well built -It has screen in blue part ,so kief/pollen will drop in the black and silver tube part. Cons:No con at all OtherThoughts:It would be... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybigBerd on 10/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Magnetic * Grinds up herbs well (y'know, it does its job...) * Has a catch-chamber beneath the grinding chamber. * Super-portable, fits in your pocket unintrusively. Cons:* There's no catch-chamber beneath the kief/pollen screen, if you're the type of person... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBradleyPotPie on 10/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All metal construction. Solid...not flimsy at all. Small and portable. Cons:Metal is a bit rough around some edges but nothing serious and I'm sure it will wear down over time and with use. OtherThoughts:Seems a bit over engineered...not sure why it breaks dow... Read more

2 0
  • posted byr2yneth on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Grinds herbs very densely :) - Packs enough for a single joint (.2g) - Has a kief puck compressor - Great sturdy build (made of good quality material) - Very portable - Magnetic top/bottom cover Cons:- Takes a very long time to grind the herbs - Kief compres... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynitant on 09/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really like this little grinder. Grinds up the herbs really well. The ground up herbs are very consistent in size and texture. Very small and compact. Seems to be of very good build quality. All the major parts are metal. The other parts are made of good quality plastic... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections