Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzoth87 on 08/25/2013

I really like the design of the knife and the fact that it's different than most of the other knifes out there. And it's also really lightweight which is also a great feature in a knife. I'm bit concerned about the hinge though... It doesn't seem to be very durable. And the blade wobbles a little bit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydascalu on 06/08/2013

Folding mechanism of this knife will leave everyone stunned!Folding mechanism of this knife will leave everyone stunned! Initially I bought it because of the pictures DX did not understand how to open and then when he came we were about 5 minutes and I realized: D I was pleasantly surprised, now show ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlume49 on 01/11/2013

It's real fun knife. Not easy to open. I run a test with engineers in the office, only one managed to open it. it's light, quite safe to operate, O'K with customs. Not very strong, thin blade, not the best steel too. After opening has some movement in the lock. Difficult to open. Flimsy pivot. As I mentioned ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byacdarc on 05/06/2011

- A fun knife to own - Interesting opening mechanism - Not really useful - Hard to open - Gets entangled into everything your pocket - The opening mechanism can fail so you accidentally might try to open it the wrong way and it doesn't work. This is mostly a novelty knife. Not meant for real use other ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections