Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySMOKEU on 07/01/2013

Everything works smoothly. Hinges seem strong, and overall build quality is impressive. The metal seems to be quite well made. It feels well put together, and everything seems tight on it. The blade was not properly sharpened at the factory. It has quite a few hinges on it, and looks quite nice. I'm not sure how durable it will be with heavy use, as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHyperCraft198 on 05/14/2013

*Strong *Long Blade *Sharp *Very Smooth folding mechanism *It even has a lock on the mechanism when you fold it out it clicks into place! I saw the knife and thought it was cool so I brought it and when I got it it had surpased my expectation in pretty much everything. Its very solid all black and has a nice long blade and even a little pouch to carry ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycoopergraf on 05/12/2013

blade good size and a good steel, strong and solid, durable and lightweight and fits my hand, rubberized side which gives more strength for handling, good for camping and small works with wood, very sharp without sharpen to use I see nothing that I can say against somento that the product took forever to be delivered perhaps the delay in custom house ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarmando.g20 on 04/05/2013

+Very sharp! +Can cut things very easily,even without putting much pressure on the thing you are cutting! +Really great design and pretty well built for the price! +has a very nice case that can go on your belt and also fits nicely in your pocket! -So far,none! I was very impressed how well this knife performs,actually better than some other knives ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanerdz on 03/25/2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package. Beautiful black matte color, beautiful and unusual shape. Sharp and durable. It also features a locking mechanism which is very useful. I'm not sure that the color will remain, but we'll see. One part is made ??of plastic but I hope it is durable. Maybe it could be a little cheaper, but just maybe ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byspinpoo on 01/11/2012

+ Looks really nice + Came in a nice case + Very cheap + Great size - Not a very good build quality It feels like a "real" knife but it is still something with the build quality that takes the rating down. The weigh of the knife is good. A great knife for a great price! If you want a little special knife and don't want to spend a lot of money ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBenjaminNguyen on 08/25/2011

The product was as specified and very well lubricated. It is made of all metal and functions extremely smoothly. It is all black, which is nice and comes with a pouch (that includes a belt clip) which was a nice extra. Being Deealextreme I somewhat doubt this knife being a real Kershaw, but oh well. It is a great steal at this price. This product came ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections