Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexandresv on 01/29/2014

Preço tempo muito longo para chegar! falta de código de rastreamento. O produto estar de acordo com o que foi anunciado, o único problema foi a demora para chegar. Seria interessante que a DX comece a fornecer o código de rastreamento de seus envios, isso facilitaria muito para identificar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Fits where you need it to. Strong bristles good for wiping stuff off. Handles are a good size. Good price. I have used it a lot but no signs of it wearing out yet. None. I haven't done any tests to say for sure that it is ESD safe, but it hasn't shocked anything yet. I like to use it for cleaning dirt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegianny on 09/23/2013

Very good material. Really ESD safe. Very cheap for its quality, I've seen more expensive brushes with worst finish. No cons really, they do what's supposed to do, clean, and remove dust, while keeping your components safe from electrostatic discharge. The small one is very nice for removing dust and ... Read more

Electrostatic-Control Cleaning Brush

0 0 0

• posted byrakanegeum on 09/07/2013

Excellent product. I have not found problems with this product. I did not find anything wrong with the product. It is the ideal product for cleaning electronic components. A very good buy, I recommend it. Compared to other brushes I've bought in the past, these are very good for the price, very well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemos37 on 07/07/2013

Besides the best price, brushes with the ideal texture for electronics. This kit is ideal to work with cleaning of plates of computer. The small brush reaches places what they would be inaccessible through the big brush. Two joined tools if they complement with perfection. They are not hard nor soft.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalconFutura on 07/06/2013

a good set of brushes ... good quality, low price ... meet the purpose for which they are designed. Good for cleaning dust out of electronics. The product is very good, well worth buying. No cons..... Good for cleaning dust out of electronics. The product is very good, well worth buying. Probably buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/06/2013

Good for cleaning dust out of electronics. I used it in a lot of things and it always did a great job. The build quality is great and it will last for a lot of time. It came very well wrapped and i appreciate it a lot. It could be cheaper because it is very simple and straight forward. It would be nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

I have been using these brushes for some time now and have cleaned many computer / electronic parts which I couldn't clean with pressurized air. The product is very good, well worth buying. Its bristle is made ??of a material is antistatic and also good quality, it does not loose. Very good for cleaning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerwin-dx on 06/27/2012

I have been using these brushes for some time now and have cleaned many computer / electronic parts which I couldn't clean with pressurized air. Because of the though bristles you can really thoroughly clean the surface. No cons At first I thought these bristles could damage small SMD components, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeslimjim on 03/15/2012

The product is very good, well worth buying. Its bristle is made ??of a material is antistatic and also good quality, it does not loose. Very good for cleaning electrical equipment or machines. I did not find anything wrong with the product. I enjoyed and recommend. The product is not so great and so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections