• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very nice quality

posted by edsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I have been using these brushes for some time now and have cleaned many computer / electronic parts which I couldn't clean with pressurized air. The product is very good, well worth buying. Its bristle is made ??of a material is antistatic and also good quality, it does not loose. Very good for cleaning electrical devices. Great two brushes for cleaning electronic components. Alot of times when motherboard has water damage you need to clean it. Very good material. Really ESD safe. Very cheap for its quality, I've seen more expensive brushes with worst finish.

Cons:

-The biggest con for me is that the bristles are really stiff (Think twice as stiff as a toothrush) and I'm slighly worried it may damage a few surface-mounted components, but it hasn't yet.
    -I received a different smaller brush to the one pictured, It had a circular brush head. I think the thinner flat headed brush pictured would have been more useful.
    -It would be nice if they clipped together to store them, but this is only a small nuisance, the elastic band supplied works fine.

OtherThoughts:

A great, good value brush set. I do not regret my purchase.

Bottomline:

very nice quality

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections