Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaeddan1 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Small -Stealthy -convenient -lightweight -easy to clean -won't break Cons:-Small Bowl -Gets's Hot on the 2nd or 3rd bowl. OtherThoughts:Excellent Pipe. It is very small and easy to hide. The only problem is that since it is metal it get's hot. But you can smo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagrech26 on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1..Handy and can be kept easily in your pocket 2..Discreet and usally mistaken for a whistle etc.. 3..Works fine as it can carry out its purpose no questions asked... Cons:It gets dirty quickly and may smell of burnt stuff in your pocket if used as a keychain daily and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonsteuntje on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Looks like a mistery thing to other persons. -Easy to use it and very fast to transform it from a --keychain to a smoking pipe. Very very cool product to impress your friends with. Cons:- It's hard to clean - Bowl gets really hot - Cannot put much tobacco in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielis2cool on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The main pro for this pipe is the amazing price. For $1.70 you cant go wrong. Another pro is that it is easy to hide from your parents and at school. And since it dosent look like a pipe in keychain form nobody will know what it is (unless you leave it in pipe f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaeddan1 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stealthy, small, easy to clean. Gives decent hits. Good for a backup pipe! Cons:Metal so it heats up after a few hits. Make sure to let it cool down between bowls. Sometimes when its screwed together it could come lose. I have had it come apart in my pocket. (Wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodias on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best pipe and i use every day, and the best thing is that u can change the pipe to a discrect keychain very very easy !!! Good seller and gooood pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY IT NOW!!! Cons:i have no cons just the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumza30043 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Grate and easy to use,fun to joke around with friend!!! Cons:it burns ever thing way to fast when you whith more then 3 people.it get really hot after 4 hits and you dont get to pick your color OtherThoughts:just a really good product for a really good price.you should... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjellynutz on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:this a very convenant tool , for a quick and easy toke for my tobbaco , use , looks so cool, i can't put it down even after i use it, plus they have cool colors to choose from, the production is gratly put together, everone should have one..... Cons:niffty, conveniant, co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMandello on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lets you have a smoking pipe without having a smoking pipe. It's very discrete as a keychain and stylish. Cons:Since there's no burning net (strainer), you must be careful for tobacco that can go into your mouth. OtherThoughts:You can buy a separate strai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoLwUuT on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:pros: nice metallic look to the pipe i got the orange or gold colour you can choose if you want to put a choke on it or not good for hiding tobacco (or other stuff) inside it for later smoking times smaller than it looks can be easily assembled and disassembled Cons:did... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections