Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaeddan1 on 01/06/2014

-Small -Stealthy -convenient -lightweight -easy to clean -won't break -Small Bowl -Gets's Hot on the 2nd or 3rd bowl. Excellent Pipe. It is very small and easy to hide. The only problem is that since it is metal it get's hot. But you can smoke 1 bowl easily without it getting hot. The best thing about this pipe is that it will not break. Since it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagrech26 on 12/12/2013

1..Handy and can be kept easily in your pocket 2..Discreet and usally mistaken for a whistle etc.. 3..Works fine as it can carry out its purpose no questions asked... It gets dirty quickly and may smell of burnt stuff in your pocket if used as a keychain daily and make use of it frequently.. Another disadvantage is that if closed as a keychain the net ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonsteuntje on 04/02/2013

-Looks like a mistery thing to other persons. -Easy to use it and very fast to transform it from a --keychain to a smoking pipe. Very very cool product to impress your friends with. - It's hard to clean - Bowl gets really hot - Cannot put much tobacco in the bowl - Sometimes pieces of tobacco come in your mouth when you inhale. If you want to smoke ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielis2cool on 03/29/2013

The main pro for this pipe is the amazing price. For $1.70 you cant go wrong. Another pro is that it is easy to hide from your parents and at school. And since it dosent look like a pipe in keychain form nobody will know what it is (unless you leave it in pipe form). It is also very compact so you can put it in your pocket. The bowl piece is a good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaeddan1 on 03/18/2013

Stealthy, small, easy to clean. Gives decent hits. Good for a backup pipe! Metal so it heats up after a few hits. Make sure to let it cool down between bowls. Sometimes when its screwed together it could come lose. I have had it come apart in my pocket. (Which is no big deal.) Works great! I loaded a bowl for a friend and I and we got some good hits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodias on 02/24/2013

This is the best pipe and i use every day, and the best thing is that u can change the pipe to a discrect keychain very very easy !!! Good seller and gooood pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY IT NOW!!! i have no cons just the time of ownership but its because i live in brazil and it comes very fast. N/A If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumza30043 on 02/18/2013

Grate and easy to use,fun to joke around with friend!!! it burns ever thing way to fast when you whith more then 3 people.it get really hot after 4 hits and you dont get to pick your color just a really good product for a really good price.you should offer a bundle with a pipe and a grinder and a lighter for a fair price. grate product just buy it!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjellynutz on 02/14/2013

this a very convenant tool , for a quick and easy toke for my tobbaco , use , looks so cool, i can't put it down even after i use it, plus they have cool colors to choose from, the production is gratly put together, everone should have one..... niffty, conveniant, cool , must have, a show and tell piece.... can't wait to get some more of them,, i got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMandello on 02/12/2013

This lets you have a smoking pipe without having a smoking pipe. It's very discrete as a keychain and stylish. Since there's no burning net (strainer), you must be careful for tobacco that can go into your mouth. You can buy a separate strainer (listed as burning net) for using with this pipe. It's stylish and if you buy for selling, it'll last minutes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoLwUuT on 02/06/2013

pros: nice metallic look to the pipe i got the orange or gold colour you can choose if you want to put a choke on it or not good for hiding tobacco (or other stuff) inside it for later smoking times smaller than it looks can be easily assembled and disassembled didn't get the colour i want kind of hard to clean because the holes in the pipe are so small ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections