DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Metal Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife with Clip - Silver Grey
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrGPN on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Solid Construction - Very sharp straight blade - Locks well - Very good looking design - Sturdy clip - Very cheap - Pattern laser etched on the knife - Sturdy weight - Good utility knife length - Has a window punch (The nub on the back, it's used to push into... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilky81 on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Here are the pros: -Good quality, the build seems stable -I like the weight which has a nice feel to it -Its sharp, I did not have to sharpen it when I got it.Cons:Here are the cons: -The lock-switch for locking the blade in place is a little bit hard to get in place. But... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFairlightCMI on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very well built and extremly durable. Made out of good quality material. Very sharp blade that cuts through most materials without problems. Has a nice grip to hold the knife safely. Even for bigger hands. Would also be handy in a vehicle (car for eg) because of its window... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladiable on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very very very nice knife!!! Made of good material, looks really really sturdy. Very easy to sharpen, and it gets really sharp. The lock button really works. Very useful on cutting any kind of things, from ropes to bulky plastic. Is not that heavy, so I can carry always... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The knife looks great. The blade just looks fantastic. On top of this, the knife itself is as solid as a brick outhouse, very well constructed and quite heavy, it feels substantial. The locking mechanism is very stable, there is no wiggle of the blade at all wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystecky on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Quality is on high level in comparation to price. Locking mechanism working well and the blade is strong. Knife is heavier than what I expectedCons:Iam afraid that locking mechanism, after intensive use, can be bad spot in this product. Blade could and should be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEhOstrichEh on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:STURDY SHARP EFFICIENT SEATBELT CUTTER WINDOW PUNCH has a great locking blade . with a flick of the switch its possible to close the bladeCons:NO CONS THAT COME TO MIND. could be serrated could come in more sizes but still not many consOtherThoughts:WICKED BLADE 9/9 grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaydaypc on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Heavier than what I expected which gives a feeling of quality product. Nice smooth operation on moving parts. No loose components, eveything tightly screwed. Fits hand nicely.Cons:For this kind of products, I have a rule of thumb: "When holding knife, it must not hu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytroller007 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Knife is heavy, it is made from good material. It is sharp. I have it now almost 1 month and I haven´t noticed any faults.Cons:During first 2 weeks the locking mechanism was doing its job. You shouldn´t lock it, but after 2 weeks was it OK and nown I don´t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevenma188 on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Nice blade with secure locking mechanism -Release for lock is easier to use than conventional ones (its on the side) -Idea is good with seatbelt cutter and glass breaker -Blade is decent qualityCons:-Blade came fairly dull. Was able to sharpen myself with a ston... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections