Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotech on 08/01/2013

a nice, clean sandisk product - excellent build quality, neat and tidy. and at a very good price, especially compared to local camera stores around here, who charge an awful lot more for the same product. none really. except that i had misread the description, and thought that it was a shortened version of the full-size sd card, with the same connector.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypirateG51 on 01/12/2013

Ok so here are the pros of this converter 1. The thing that is important to everyone, the price. Converter is very cheap so that's why you have to buy it if you need it. 2. Works good - it works like any other microSD to miniSD converter. Now the cons: 1. This is one and only con that i could find about this product - Cheap build quality, but that's ... Read more

converter next to microSD with ruller microSD half in converter with ruller
    0 0
  • posted byXRain777 on 12/29/2012

Good, cheap, easy to use converter to use with many gadgets. Does what it says - converts MicroSD cards to MiniSD. Build quality is not very good, it is hard to pull out or insert card, so if you swap cards often it will break soon, mine converter disassembled after few card swaps, then I ordered more. It's hard to find MiniSD card or MicroSD card coming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylantisbr on 08/13/2012

I think that everybody knows a MiniSD to microSD adapter, so there isn't much to say, it works perfectly and the MicroSD fits correctly in the adapter. Acredito que todos conheçam um adaptador MiniSD para microSD, então não há muito o que dizer, ele funciona perfeitamente e o MicroSD cabe perfeitamente no adptador. It looks like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuz098 on 08/10/2012

SO cheap it woks amazingly well most converters feel to rigid and get stuck but not this one, you put the microsd card into the adapter and you can slide it back right out after. The converter also fits in your computer, camera, or phone no problem. you never have to worry if it will get stuck or anything it just slides right out all the time none this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaetanobattaglia on 08/07/2012

Works just like it's supposed to. I had no difficulties when inserting the microSD card. It's sold for a great price too especially since it seems a little rare. MicroSD seemed to fit kind of snug into it. I don't know if I can ever take it out again and I don't know if I really would want to try. It works like it's supposed to work and so far no trouble.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordanie on 11/30/2011

- cheap - converts TransFlash MicroSD to Mini-SD - strong enough when you do not intend to remove every day - the MicroSD sits pretty deep inside of the converter and it is not so easy to remove it, so not good for everyday card swapping This is so simple construction item that there is not much to add. If it works it works and if not then buy another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleevn on 04/12/2011

- Easy to use; - Does what it's suposed to do; - Just plug it and transfer the files! PT: - Fácil de usar; - Faz o serviço direitinho; - É só colocar o cartãozinho, ligar no PC e mandar bala! None at all! Maybe if it was build with a matterial a bit harder, it would be better. Sometimes, when I plug the MicroSD I get the impression ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolqminn on 03/31/2011

- Converts from MicroSD to MiniSD - perfect for old Phones/smartPhones such as Nokia n73 may be it can be lost easily if you're not careful. but that's not actually a con :) old Devices may use the miniSD standard, so if you have useless MicroSD memory card it'll come easy in use. Just perfect :) it's really cheap. actually i haven't seen such one in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeyhuchan on 07/29/2010

Pros: Does what it supposed to do, It converts your MicroSD to a miniSD which it was Cheaper and Easier for me just to get this Adaptor and a MicroSD instead of just buying a MiniSD (i use it for my Dingoo :D) Cons: *None, Does what it is supposed to do, cant come up with any of these The thing is actually harder then most adaptors, Espically harder ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections