DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Metal Combination Pad-lock (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynekoashton on 03/07/2013

English: Easy to change the number combination. Easy to insert. I recommend for bags, prevent theft while you walking or moves in a public transport, subway, etc ................. // Spanish: Fácil de cambiar la combinación numérica. Fácil de insertar. Lo recomiendo para mochilas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymutantcat on 11/08/2012

It is sturdy, easy to change combination and overall very good for what it does. Perfect for baggage. The space that opens is a little small. It is not usable to hold a larger chain or some gymm locker. The numbers are not at the side of the padlock as in the picture but in the very center. It makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymclubber on 09/14/2010

-good quality -calitate buna -really nice product -un produs destul de bun -very cheap -foarte ieftin avand in vedere ca se livreaza gratuit :) -mine comes in a different collor (orange). It`s for my girlfriend and she likes pink :) -al meu a venit intr-o alta culoare (portocaliu) Este pentru prietena ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypeunew on 02/03/2009

It was for a girl, so... that wasn´t a big dead it came orange with flowers... Easy to change the secret code... easy to roll the numbers and lock the things... I didn´t recieve the lock like the pictures! It doesn´t matter if its better or not... It should be like the pictures! It could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections