DX » Community » Reviews » SAIK RC-A3 Cree AA Flashlight (Gray)
  • 5 star 28 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmjchas on 01/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AA size means it is small and fits well in a pocket. AA battery size is economical. Good combination of throw and spill. Cons:A hi/lo mode would help save on the battery. Finish is a little thin, and eventually rubs off. OtherThoughts:This is probably my favorite pocket... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHind327 on 10/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright for its size Fits in my hand nice, grips well Solid feel Same AA battery since March (its Oct now) Wrist strap is perfect length Cons:Wish I had more OtherThoughts:Perfect light for anything. I've collected flashlights since I was a kid, and this cheap little chi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhawaiianpig on 03/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1.Small light comes with enough light 2.Use single AA battery.You can't beat that. 3.strap is big enough to fit your wrist. 4.Battery time is pretty long. Cons:1.no o-ring 2.It seems little smaller spot. 3.click thing is bit soft. 4.No lube OtherThoughts:I also got the Sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydidreat on 02/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This one cute flashlight. - Overall build quality is quite good, feels solid. - Came with P4 emitter. Cons:- Slight color difference b/w body and tail. - dent and rough finish inside the body. Nothing major though. - Not as bright as some other AA lights. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazerjock on 10/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Absolutely the best flashlight i have purchased. very bright and runs off of a single AA battery. Contains the P4 led which is much brighter than the P2 led. Cons:only get about 45min per battery before it gets kinda dim, the flashlight will get warm while on.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvegasf6 on 08/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small P4 led, runs well from eneloop cell. Efficient boost circuit. Cons:No forward clicky like other Romisen's (this is a Romisen RC-A3 don't let the name Saik fool you.) OtherThoughts:Compared to the Romisen RC-H3 this is a HAIR brighter, but only when white wall huntin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlieOnFire on 08/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid built quality, glass lens and aluminum reflector. Expected Romisen reliablity. 100 lumen brightness is useful within 30 ft radius. One hand operable because the length is right over palm width(unlike some single CR123 torch which is shorter and need two hand to op... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuneboy on 07/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright white light Strong, solid housing Waterproof Easy to use Uses AA batteries Cons:The brightest dot in the middle is too small, the light is a bit too focused in the middle, i'd loved a more spreaded light. OtherThoughts:Very good light for the price but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohterry on 06/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Small and light weight + The blinding brightness of this beats all the cheap generic LED flashlights; you will never want to go back to cheap flashlights again + It is solidly built, well anodized and has o-rings + The spot is quite big, with quite large outer ring; eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohterry on 05/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Small and light weight + The blinding brightness of this beats all the cheap generic LED flashlights; you will never want to go back to cheap flashlights again + It is solidly built, well anodized and has o-rings + The spot is quite big, with quite large outer ring; eas... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections