DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Touch Screen Winter Gloves for Iphone/Ipad - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybec_jakon_is@hotmail.com on 07/07/2013

Warm fingers without having to sacrifice being able to use the phone! No issue in responsiveness / phone use. Able to be used on multiple devices with no issue. Shame only two of the finger tips are useful on the touch screen. Also found a need to explain the use of the gloves due to two fingers being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiztluren on 02/07/2013

Nice tight warm gloves, with black finish and grey markings on the fingers that you can use for the phone. Only two fingers one one glove available, would have been nice to use booth hands i guess. I really like the simple, yet effective color-scheme, and they hardly take up any space in your pocket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaritxu93 on 11/28/2012

Price is really nice and works perfectly (I have checked on Iphone and on Ipad, and I have no problem)! Better than what I expected and very comfortable. Fits nicely in every size hands although at first appearance seem too small. Gloves do not heat too much, maybe could be warmer and also without those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydyls on 11/19/2012

Works with iPhone, looks good! Very nice fit and especially the ease of use is excellent! I have used them on other phones with touchscreen too and really like them. Ordered some more for my friends! Small size.. for my hands (dutch, european) and my friends it's really to small.. But my girlfriend and ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycaiovilla on 10/22/2012

Works how promises! Very good quality and cheap price. I recommend to buy. Really works so fine. The gray color at fingers are not so pretty. And not exist here (dx) that glove without that gray (or other color) finger. In general was a great buy. I ll buy another to my girlfriend, but pink. It's important ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychenyco on 09/08/2012

Very comfortable. Similar to original gloves but the touch sides. Touches the phone. Very chip price. None. First, I didn't realize it is really work. And then it was like a miracle: I had wore them and when I touched the screen it was surprisingly worked. My hands won't be cold any more. I am waiting ... Read more

My really cool touch gloves

0 0 0

• posted byImBiOzZ on 07/05/2012

reasonable price are warm Really work checked on Ipad and Iphone Not bad looking A good gift to the owner of Apple Ipad and Iphone Comfortable and soft They came with a hole that is very upset (my mother had promised to sew them) I am afraid that they can break even more if you use them I hope that this ... Read more

Universal Touch Screen Winter Gloves

0 0 0

• posted byRomanGarcia on 05/15/2012

Not very expensive. Great concept and very, very useful in cold days or when you are riding a bike. It works every time. Not very thick gloves, so when it is really cold these are too thin, but still better than a bare hand. A big con is that only 2 fingers have the touch enabled material and that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilovede on 12/21/2011

works with my iPhone 4. price only finger and thumb on hand will work with touch screen it's infinitely better to use these under my glove than taking my bare hand out of my glove to use my phone. these gloves are the same as the ones from dollar store and i treat them more as a liner to my glove than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheOnePb on 11/20/2011

Not every expensive (but not very cheap either) Great concept and every touch works, this is an amazing product! Not very cheap (but not very expensive either) Not very thick gloves, so if it is really cold these are too thin, but for ~5 to -3 degrees with no wind I think these are warm enough! A big ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections