DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Handheld Engraving Steel/Wood/Stone/Plastic Engraver Pen (2*AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpoton on 06/19/2013

A caneta apresenta material de ótima qualidade. É acompanhada com duas ponteiras, uma mais fina para materiais mais frágeis, como alianças, medalhas, etc, e outra mais grossa para materiais mais rígidos, como vidro, madeira, metais mais resistentes, etc. A caneta não tem um formato muito anatômico, tendo que praticar ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygostskull on 03/11/2013

get it for 4 bucks. if you need the better one you can always get it, i will tell you now this will most likly work for what you want it for, IT REALLY WORKS TO ENGRAVE STEEL. I PUT MY NAME IN ALL My stuff takes a bit of time to learn how to keep your hand steady. great for under 5 bucks! really fun. better quality then originally antisipated To use ... Read more

qawdwad wdwadaw awdwadwad plastic engraving glass engraving
    0 0
  • posted byornela17 on 11/26/2012

very easy to use because is very light of weight. it gives a nice look to everything cause you can write what ever you want! you will never loose a thing again cause it wil have your name on it. the extra tip is not very precise because has not the greatest quality and does not include batteries. the quiality is poor but it woks i liked it cause i enjoy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShopyyy on 11/13/2012

- It really does work on all sorts of material, I have tested it on glass, plastic, leather and metall - It's really great that there is an extra tip included in case the first one would brake off - It's really great to write your kid's name on all of his/her schoolsupplies - Great price - It's a little hard to get the batteries in - Feels very cheap ... Read more

Deal extreme
    0 0
  • posted byamosb2 on 08/04/2012

Operates on Batteries, does the job, two engraving heads supplied. The plastic feels fragile, and so is the inner structure, when you change battery. But so far it's working with no problem. We have been using it for 6 months and we are very happy with it. On top of the normal use of engraving a name or phone number on items, we use it to correct minor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarjun7744 on 01/09/2012

New and Uncommon Can be good to engrave on gifts Easy to use Good quality Works well on many surfaces Decent Price Not possible to write very good handwriting with it. Did not expect it to be so good, I thought it would be useless and wont write on various surfaces, but it turns out to be really good. Its a good product. One should but it, quality is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolkmachado on 12/13/2011

IT REALLY WORKS TO ENGRAVE STEEL. I PUT MY NAME IN ALL MY SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS, IT´S NICE. THE TIP WON´T LAST MUCH. YOU HAVE 2 IN DIFFERENT SHAPES, BUT WILL THERE BE REPLACING TIPS TO BUY? REALY USEFUL, YOU CAN HAVE AT HOME EVEN IF YOU DON´T HAVE IN MIND SOMETHING TO ENGRAVE YET THE TIP, WOULD BE IT... ********************************... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPittyAlex on 10/21/2011

It is the first thing I completely sutisfied from DX. It is working Fine. Fantastic and good design. It can write on glass, plastic, metall. It uses two AA batteries (I am using two AA NiMH accum). Engine power is sufficient, if not much pressing. Very comfortable in the hand. AND so great price. To use this device requires a certain dexterity. See ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPittyAlex on 08/04/2011

It is the first thing I completely sutisfied from DX. It is working Fine. Fantastic and good design. It can write on glass, plastic, metall. It uses two AA batteries (I am using two AA NiMH accum). Engine power is sufficient, if not much pressing. Very comfortable in the hand. AND so great price. Upset that you can not use Li-ion rechargeable batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykryshia on 07/11/2011

IT WORKS! takes a bit of time to learn how to keep your hand steady. great for under 5 bucks! really fun. seems like the tip will melt down a bit over time. but hey for 5 bucks you can engrave a hell of alot! really cool! if this one brakes its totally worth just buying more! BUUUUY IT!!!!!! make everything have your name on it! great for a gift if ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections