DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Hori PSP Screen Protector (Japan Imported)
  • 5 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVanHikaru on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great build quality seems original protect the psp screen from scratches long time to change seems genuine Cons:doesnt fit the screen perfectly can be hard to apply for beginners(i had some problems) the menu is in japanese could be cheaper OtherThoughts:Pleas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanHikaru on 05/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-If u have a psp, this item is a must! avoid scratches and dirty things on ur psp screen. -seems original -very good build quality -i used mine during 4 months until buy a new one -this is the best screen protector ever. Buy the best for ur psp. Cons:-A little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanHikaru on 12/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-it looks genuine -very easy to apply. No bubles in my case :3 -the quality is very good -protects ur screen against scratch -it looks very nice on the screen -if u have a psp, this item is a must. Cons:-it doesnt fit perfectly on the screen(but not a big deal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoaftobark on 11/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong screen protecter. Cons:The microfiber cloth left particles on my screen and i didnt catch them before i put the screen on. Just flops on and sticks. There are better screen protecter out made by ZAGG. OtherThoughts:Look out and use some cheep scotch tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazuca on 11/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:original Hori very good quality not reflective Cons:expensive for a simple protector' OtherThoughts: Bottomline:it could be cheaper, only worth if you have a Fat PSP because the Slim's faceplate are cheaper than the protector.it could be cheaper, only worth if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilipemask on 10/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* It's HORI! * Fits my PSP GoW perfectly! * Not THAT bad to "install" - but you must be patient (it is not something you'd want to buy a new one, if you fail to install it); * It will not interfere with the screen at all (a experienced friend of mine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvedovatto on 10/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best screen protector that you can buy for you PSP. It's much better to spend a litte more and buy a genuine screen protector than the generic one. The generic won't last long! :( Cons:Nothin to say. It's the best screen protector you can buy for your PSP!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynahiko on 08/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is just the best PSP screen protector, it is the real hori one, genuine Japan imported, not a fake. Its build quality is the best I've ever seen. Its price is best I've ever seen. There are other cheaper ones, but they are much worse, or they are just fakes. This one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylchau on 07/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The best screen protector brand out there - Very easy to put on if you have previous experience with hori products. - Sturdy, reusable, and lasts a loooong time Cons:- Only japanese instructions and diagrams that aren't very helpful. - Not the cheapest screen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemeumberre on 05/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Genuine hori quality screen protector that protects your screen from fingerprints, scratches, dust, etc. Works much better than other brands. Cons:Doesn't fit the screen perfectly on my and my friend's PSP Fat. They leave about about 1.5 mm of unprotected scre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections