DX » Community » Reviews » Assorted Wooden Paint Brush Set (6-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoteskote on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good set of brushes. is very practical and very economical. come in various sizes for different uses, from a small one to a big one. does not take long and is easy to transport. I package came in very good condition and with a rubber caught in a bag to prevent t... Read more

photo all in the bag photo everything out of the bag As the largest photo
    0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful product for those who make paintings on wood. I like the bristles and it seems very hard wires. Has several sizes of brushes and the price is very affordable. This is one of several products that are worth buying. Cons:The wood is very brittle and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 01/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a good price. In Brazil, I would spend more. They are soft, very good for delicate paintings. They are not heavy. It turn them in a good tool because you may use them easily. You will receive six of them, all in different sizes. Cons:"Hairs" are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolleur on 08/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price. Brushes seem to hold up fine. Cons:These are mid-grade brushes at best, but still fine for the price. OtherThoughts:The brushes were smaller than I expected from the pictures. Bottomline:Good value if you need some brushes. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections