DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (No Nicotine/Mint)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLilim23 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely cheap and of good quality for the price offered. Plenty of vapor, very realistic and appears like smoke. The taste is pleasant. It's small and durable and very straightforward to use. Perfect for recreational use or relaxation. Cons:My usb charger fell apart wit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaniltjeh on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really really cheap it has got all you need at the begin the taste of the cardgites are ok. the menthol taste is not so good and not so bad. it is really fun. it charges really fast by the computer usb. the packaging is nice the build is ok Cons:the mint taste is not so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedRightHand on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality, easy to use and is so similar to the real thing (apart being being slightly heavier). The light at the end and the fact that there is no button to press like on some devices makes the experience even more realistic. I have bought four of the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byafirofis on 08/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent price, good mint flavor without nicotine and amount of vapor. Very practical USB charger, fits any E-cigarette of this kind. Cons:Just light Cons: the atomizer might overheated after 3 strong sequenced puffs, just wait a few seconds to cool it out. The finishi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlagus on 05/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* No nicotine, as marked; therefore, great for recreational vaping without addiction. I tried vaping really hard to see if I'll feel nicotine overdosing: there isn't any. * Battery protected with circuit; therefore, it doesn't overheat, undercharge, overcharge, and also p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMuhan03 on 07/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-No Tobacco in it -No Tar in it -No Bad breath after use -Minty after-taste when you use it -No bad smell left after use -It's very cheap! Cons:-Refill runs out pretty quickly so you have to buy more -Only 3 refills -Light at the front makes it look un-realistic -Battery... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections