DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (High Nicotine)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by jozena69 on 07/24/2013

Pros: cant say anything bad about this product its great for the price , i ordered 2 and now im gonna order another, recommend this to anyone ,plus you don't smell like an ashtray like you do with normal cigarettes which is a real plus , didnt find the cartridges too bad taste wise but i ordered more refills so i have plenty , it charges quite... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Oiledspeggs on 03/17/2013

Pros: Very good ecig, mine's still going strong and I use it frequently, probably will not work after many months of use but I see no sign of it stop working any time soon, I think this is the best one here on DX for this price, it works very well and puts out lots of steam. Came in attractive packaging Cons: Charge time is a little long, only... Read more

1 0
  • posted by scaldaf on 01/10/2013

Pros: I've tried many e-cigarettes from DX, but this one is the best: Good amount of strong steam even after a weeks of using, other cigarettes that I bought at DX (if compare it with the new one) gave me a weird taste and less steam after some time, but not this one. I think this is the best cigarette for this money. Cons: No one. Thanks to DX... Read more

1 0
  • posted by daemuth on 11/19/2012

Pros: Good e-cig, dont heat too much (if used properly), refills produce a lot of smoke and the flavor is not so bad (mine came Vanilla flavor). Easy to refill with homemade e-liquid. Looks very similar to a real cigarette. Not so heavy, battery lasts at least 12 hours in moderate use. Cons: nothing at all OtherThoughts: I'm a "heavy user&... Read more

1 0
  • posted by os786 on 10/02/2012

Pros: Good build and value; easy to use. USB charger is strong and doesn't need cable. Cons: Only con can think of is that manual/instructions are slim to none. As this product has high nicotine would be better to include instructions saying how and when to use. OtherThoughts: Issue of Nicotine content should be noted so buyers are aware this i... Read more

1 0
  • posted by daemuth on 08/22/2012

Pros: Very low cost. Produces a lot of vapor. Try diferent e-liquids to find one of your taste. Not so heavy. Looks like a REAL cigarette, in a first look nobody says it's an e-cig! Cons: The cartridges have a strange taste, not apropriated to refill. Atomizer seems to be so fragile/cheap.Just take care when put on/off the cartridges and no pro... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ltynk on 05/23/2012

Pros: Heavy and well build. Looks very similar to regular cigarette and have same dimensions. Provide a lot of vapor and taste is very good, it's not in fact like real tobacco, but my refills have little tobacco flavour. Very compact packing and led diode is red! And USB recharger is compact so I don't need any cable, just insert into computer.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by minitarget on 05/22/2012

Pros: Alot of vapor , good battery capacity and so far the best of the "cheap" ones ive tried. ive used mine for several weeks every day, and still had no problems with it. Cons: If i should have any cons, when im taking the battery off, and then shall get it on again it feels like ihave to be a little bit careful so i get it in strai... Read more

1 0
  • posted by gapmis on 04/27/2012

Pros: Good buy at this price. Enough to smoke. You can adjust the intake of nicotine, holding one or two holes at the end of the battery. Test purchase of the DX has inspired me to the next. I tried my friends cigarettes more expensive - did not see the difference. Why pay more for the same pleasure :) Cons: It is not found. OtherThoughts: Be c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kappa011 on 03/18/2012

Pros: Unbeatable price/quality ratio! You get: - battery (long white part), - atty (atomizer - the metal part), - USB charger and - three cartridges of "555 state" tobacco flavour with 16mg of nicotine (mid-to-high strength). If I should guess, I would say - DEKANG brand VG based e-liquid. Performance - once you get to know how it wor... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections