DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network USB Adapter
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhimanshushah on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low Price Easy to setup and use works with WDTV Live Fast delivery Cons:None so far, but if something has to be pointed out, build quality could be better but cannot complain on that for the price. OtherThoughts:Recommend this for other users looking for a wifi dongle a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfleming on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Actually this product doesn't even require for its driver in Windows 7. The wireless range amused me, because I thought that for its price would be a lot less than it can reach. Cons:It appears to be fragile. It's smaller and thiner than a 3g dongle. This device gets warm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had an old computer laying around, so i decided to use this wireless device to stream some movies to it. The data transfer speed is excellent and the device works flawlessly. In windows vista/7 it is plug and play, but in XP you might have to look for some d... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynicofx on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is tiny and really portable, like a little usb pendrive. - It works as expected in the 3 devices I tested (Dell XPS 14z, HP G42-270LA and in an Android based media player). - Speed is ok and connection is stable. Cons:- I did not found any cons to this product Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrmatsa on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, works great on my Laptop. Automatic installation with Windows 7, took about 20-30sec... Package with installation CD and instructions. DX helped me when shipment took some time to Sweden. Cons:Feels a little plastic, how is its durability? OtherThoughts:I have not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanseibel on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought to use in my ubuntu desktop. Despite the installation cd available, no need to do any additional installation. Only stabbed in usb drive and in less than 1 minute was connected to my wifi network. The signal quality is perfect, although the router is very close... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRostitute on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is quick and easy to install comes with a disk included for drivers but if you are running Windows 7 or Vista already then it will have no problem automatically installing the drivers for you. It was a great way to get my friends laptop connecting to the wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypluhhha on 05/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- High Quality Made ; - Works at high speed ; - Compatible with 802.11n protocol ; - Works with Android Media Players from DealExtreme ; - No driver needed . Cons:- Maybe it is too big, but with big adapter you have big antenna ; - It comes from DX (DX not ship it for l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydnrost on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I installed the software in a XP computer and it works very fine. In a Windows 7 computer it was not necessary to install any software because it found the drivers by itself and worked fine too. - I could connect to some opened wifi networks without problems... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfalex07 on 10/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Software easy to install, direct use Works on high speed After install on windows 7 64 bit it recognizes immediately the networks available I managed to receive 2000kb/s on wireless network. Cons:no cons so far, using the product for over a month now. OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections