DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network USB Adapter
Customer’s impression:
I love this Usb wifi i got it! and it work's smoth
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeverbonjoc on 12/12/2014

I already got it! and i think it's good product after i run and insert the usb wifi into my computer it runs smoothly without hassle. Thank you! Read more

Impression:I love this Usb wifi i got it! and it work's smoth;

0 0 0

• posted bycamiloponce on 01/19/2014

Excellent modem wifi. I just plug in in my desktop with ubuntu and it works! I have been using it all day and I don't have problems. Cheaper and quality is not so fragil. If you think in price and usefulness it is great! I was really surprised when it works automatically in my linux. Low Mbps but this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeltraluca19 on 09/18/2013

Starting an advantage is the small size it has, is very comfortable to carry. It is very soft to the touch, but that does not change the operation, I like. The speed is the same as telling the publication, is 150Mbps. When USB is easy to install. You just do not need to work, to connect and recognize ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycousineau on 09/17/2013

They are small and cheap and easy to use. I bought two of these over a year ago. I still use one today. As I said I still use one today. The second one works for short periods and then becomes unstable. I stopped working after maybe 2 months. The blue LED is maybe brighter than it needs to be. I found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhimanshushah on 09/14/2013

Low Price Easy to setup and use works with WDTV Live Fast delivery None so far, but if something has to be pointed out, build quality could be better but cannot complain on that for the price. Recommend this for other users looking for a wifi dongle and works with WDTV. Comes with driver disk but was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlfredP on 08/12/2013

Both windows and Ubuntu immediately recognize the adapter and install it. Works in promiscuous mode Allows for packet injection Hmm, well... if I have to mention something it would be the blue led indicator is pretty bright and it looks as if you're under a strobe light if you use the adapter on your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPennyBruin on 07/17/2013

snel product. werkt prima wij hebben nog geen moeilijkheden gehad en hebben hem al een paar maanden. hij is zo snel dat de wat oudere computer hem zelfs niet kan bij houden :) Werkt direct had de installatie cd niet eens nodig het is wat broos dus niet een stevig op zich niet heel er hij zit in de computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymfleming on 06/20/2013

Actually this product doesn't even require for its driver in Windows 7. The wireless range amused me, because I thought that for its price would be a lot less than it can reach. It appears to be fragile. It's smaller and thiner than a 3g dongle. This device gets warm as its usage. I expect it to last ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

I had an old computer laying around, so i decided to use this wireless device to stream some movies to it. The data transfer speed is excellent and the device works flawlessly. In windows vista/7 it is plug and play, but in XP you might have to look for some drivers on some trimmed down windows versions ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynicofx on 12/12/2012

- It is tiny and really portable, like a little usb pendrive. - It works as expected in the 3 devices I tested (Dell XPS 14z, HP G42-270LA and in an Android based media player). - Speed is ok and connection is stable. - I did not found any cons to this product I really bought this product for using with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections