• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works perfectly

posted by yonifra on 10/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Build quality is relatively good on this product - I was expecting a cheaper device but was surprised when this arrived at my home.

This USB stick is kind of small relatively to its capabilities, it has a sleek white look as in the pictures and worked straight out of the box.

The device comes with a driver CD that installs Ralink driver, which is nice but not a must have if you have Windows 7, since the OS detects and installs this device automatically.

I get a much better signal than my old Edimax Wireless G network card I had before.

Cons:

None yet.

OtherThoughts:

It has a blue light that blinks that might annoy people a little, I think it looks nice but either way it doesn't disturb me since the stick is located in an unseen place.

Bottomline:

Overall nice and easy to use product. Price can be reduced I believe but at this price it's fair. I would surly recommend people to buy this if they need a reliable Wireless N network card.

(Note that this network card is also backwards compatible with Wireless G networks, so keep that in mind if you are not sure)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections