Customer’s impression:
Great item usb Plug and play blinking I love this Usb wifi i got it! and it work's smoth
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Works perfectly

posted by yonifra on 10/04/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Build quality is relatively good on this product - I was expecting a cheaper device but was surprised when this arrived at my home.

This USB stick is kind of small relatively to its capabilities, it has a sleek white look as in the pictures and worked straight out of the box.

The device comes with a driver CD that installs Ralink driver, which is nice but not a must have if you have Windows 7, since the OS detects and installs this device automatically.

I get a much better signal than my old Edimax Wireless G network card I had before.

None yet.

It has a blue light that blinks that might annoy people a little, I think it looks nice but either way it doesn't disturb me since the stick is located in an unseen place.

Overall nice and easy to use product. Price can be reduced I believe but at this price it's fair. I would surly recommend people to buy this if they need a reliable Wireless N network card.

(Note that this network card is also backwards compatible with Wireless G networks, so keep that in mind if you are not sure)

Post comment

DX Everywhere