DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network USB Adapter
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Quick and easy!

posted by Rostitute on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This product is quick and easy to install comes with a disk included for drivers but if you are running Windows 7 or Vista already then it will have no problem automatically installing the drivers for you. It was a great way to get my friends laptop connecting to the wireless access point when his wireless adapter broke and now he is using it in his desktop.

It is the perfect upgrade for those wanting to connect at wireless N speeds and saves you buying a whole new laptop or wireless card.

It comes in good packaging and doesn't appear cheap to the touch.

Cons:

It is a full sized usb stick compared to other wireless usb adapters on the market which are quite small. Having a whole usb stick sticking out of your computer especially a laptop or a desktop if it only has a front port available could be quite annoying.

OtherThoughts:

Would have preferred it to have been a smaller version of what I got. It doesn't need to be a full sized usb adapter, however it is a small downside and I knew what I was buying when I paid for it.

Bottomline:

This is definitely a must buy for those of you needing a cheap upgrade to wireless n or a cheap replacement.

If it's between a new laptop or wireless card and this, then I would choose this... I have had no problems after a couple of months of use.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections