DX » Community » Reviews » 5MP 8-LED Night Viewing Digital Car DVR Camcorder with TF Slot (2.0" TFT LCD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr04051983 on 02/07/2014

I am very glad to purchase, perfectly works and it is easy to use, it is easy in installation, I advise to buy, I ordered to the 2 more friends, perfectly approaches, it is a lot of pleasant impressions I am very glad to purchase, perfectly works and it is easy to use, it is easy in installation, I advise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaikalshaman on 03/28/2013

Good DVR, not bad quality. Easy to use for all. Size is not big, but it`s not small as I hope. Has a friendly and simple menu for some options. Quality of video is must be better... I`m not see the reg.numbers on other cars... The recordered sound is a little noisy. But I think, for this price is ok.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMeeshka on 08/09/2011

- solid structure, seems unbreakable - easy to maintain, easy to take off - good picture quality in HD mode - good battery life: 8Gb card rewrites 2-3 times before need to recharge - can use it as a web camera - the view angle is perfect. it really can see much more than the driver :) - the size (!!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneverseen on 06/20/2011

Very compact (like a RedBull can 0.33) Many accessories in box Long cabel for Car Charger Built-in rechargeable battery Problems with color in avi video. Green tree looks a purple. IR led doesn't work. Windows plug-and-play can't find drivers automatically (need to use CD from box). Very low speed of ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byproxor on 05/05/2011

Very good videoregistrar. Adjustments minimal, at movement it is possible to develop the chamber in salon and to remove that occurs in salon, removal of the registrar is carried out for few seconds If necessary on long to leave the car. There is no instruction in Russian Notebook, for example) on a card ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byTonybsb on 04/19/2011

Good looking - good finishing - seems solid; Good quality wide angle image. It has a small screen that helps to see some footage. Good suction cup/suppor - it is still there ! Turns on and off authomatically. The screen has to be turned off every time you start your car - you may leave it on, but is ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byswap24 on 04/10/2011

- easy to install and remove - quality of video good in day - wide angle - 2 mode of video quality - you can rotate the DVR - very bad video-quality in night - IR-Leds are useless in night - no menu! - fixed time loop 2 min - sound recording is very bad It takes about 1 month to arrive to Russia. I use ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted bycaptiva on 04/09/2011

Superb image quality in both day and night and works perfectly in total darkness as the 8 LED IR works perfectly. Only 1-2 interval seconds lost due to file creation on the 2nd minutes. The Price is very cheap for this type of quality. The user guide doesn't show how to set the date and time. Its not ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byx86dx on 03/28/2011

Easy to use. First look gives full view of device. Good quality of body and picture. Body looks good, and plastic quality is very solid as a rock. The TFT is enough to recognize all details. Easy transfer from internal presentation of data to PC. The movie is look like AVI file. Picture rate and quality ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byfcustoms on 03/20/2011

Great camera! Loop recording in several files, high-quality photos, work in complete darkness! Built-in microphone and speaker. Automatically start recording as soon as the power supplied, Automatically shut down after 3~5 seconds when disconnecting the external power supply. With the development of ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections